« 24 hours »

"Tommy," Tom hummed in response.

Tom and Zendaya are currently at her house, just cuddling in her couch while watching The Knight Before Christmas.

her house was Christmaslified [if that's even a word].

Zendaya was basically on top of Tom, her head on the crook of his neck. Tom was playing with her hair while her and his hands are intertwined.

"uh,"

"what is it?" Tom looked down at Zendaya,

"uhm, oh! I have a challenge for you!" she said, sitting up.

"okay, and?"

"if you completed his challenge, I will love you forever." Zendaya said, "okay, I challenge you to not talk to me for 24 hours. starting tomorrow." a small smile creeping on her face.

"okay, easy peasy." Tom said, pecking Z's lips.

"oh, how I'll miss you.. "

Tom looked at his watch, "ooh, it's 11:27 I should get going."

Zendaya nodded as both of them stood up, facing each other.

"don't wanna miss your challenge. I'll complete this. I got this. " Zendaya giggled at her cute boyfriend for 3 years.

"Tom, I love you." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. which made Tom put his hands on her waist.

"I love you 3000," Tom kissed Zendaya, and of course, she kissed back.

"bye. goodnight."

the next day

Tom didn't talk to Zendaya the whole day. he didn't even try to text her, or even come to her house.

I mean, a challenge is a challenge.

Tom just say there in his room and would go out if he's hungry.

he would play video games all day, which is heaven for him.

after the 24 hours not talking to his girl is done. Tom texted Zendaya.

Tommy😍😘
babe I finished
your challenge! I'll see you tomorrow.

sent

the next day

the next day, Tom went to Zendaya's house to tell her that he finished her challenge. obviously.

Tom knocked on the door to see Claire, Zendaya's mother.

"hi, come in.

that's weird, it's quiet. Tom thought to himself.

"hi, Mrs. Coleman. uhm, is Zendaya here?" Tom said smiling.

"Tom, I don't know how you'll take this but, Zendaya, she died yesterday in her sleep." Claire said between sobs.

died. passed away? taken? better place? perished?

Tom was shocked.

he stepped and hugged Claire.

Claire hugged back.

Tom was now bursting his eyes out,

Zendaya..

his world is now gone..

"Tom?" Claire broke the hug,

she then handed Tom a piece of paper,

"Zendaya wanted me to give this to you. before she passed away."

Tom took it.

"I'll leave you alone." Claire said, rubbing Tom's shoulder.

when Claire was out of sight, Tom sat at the couch.

he slowly opened the paper, it was a note from his baby doll.

to my dearest Tom,

hi there, I see that you finished my challenge. congratulations! I'm so proud of you, babe. now I will love you forever and ever.. even it meets the end.

Tom, I know I left too soon but, I just wanna let you know that I love you so much. it hurts for me to go, but I have no choice.

enough of that! say, how are you? have you eaten? be a good boy for me please?.. eat your breakfast, arsehole. ya know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

if you find someone new, love her so much and protect her.

like how you loved and protected me.

thank you sooo much for everything you have done for me, the laughter, the memories, everything.

also, please get taller. hehe

I think that's all, I don't know how to write goodbyes, but that's all.

I love you 3000,Thomas Stanley Holland ♥

-your be loved girlfriend, Zendaya [or giraffe of an actress if you want ;) ]

Tom chuckled at his girlfriend's letter as a tear drops.

"I love you too, Zendaya Stoermer Maree Coleman."

-

599 words. yas. also MERRY CHRISTMAS! FATHER CHRISTMAS IS GONNA COME IN YOUR DOOR STEPS OR CHIMNEY YEY!!

ALSO

I WATCHED FROZEN 2 THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL! I LEGIT CRIED MY FUCKING EYES OUT!!! ELSA LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND ANNA AND KRISTOFF, END GAME!!! OLAF OMFG I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!! SVEN, SAMANTHA??!?!??! LMAOOO

AND THANK YOU FOR 26K READS! ❤🔥