« a birthday and tea »

happy birthday to our queen, the one and only Zendaya.

happy birthday giraffe of an actress!! 😂😍❣

also.. imma add this for content

Tom here posted a picture of him and Zendaya and its also obvious that the picture is edited XDDD

classic Tom..

he captioned it with, "The birthday girl! hope you're having an amazing day."

then, Zendaya commented "thanks weirdo 👊💙"

man, I literally thought he would post a never before seen picture of them 😅 and caption it "happy birthday mate! love u"

then, Z would comment "love u too weirdo" or something like that

I-

I can't-

*****

another thing

Zendaya was seen in Greece with Jacob Elordi, Law [Tom and Z's stylist], Darnell and a girl [probably Z's friend] she'll be spending her birthday with her family, friends and of course Jacob there.

what do you guys think?

is Zendaya and Jacob dating?

for me, I think they're not dating. because the girl that saw them and took a pic with them said they were friendly.

so.. what a relief... they also stayed in different rooms so.. yeah..

and 2 days ago [ I think it was 2 days ago] Tom was spotted in Zendaya's house for her early birthday celebration.

[edit] AND not only that, remember the night after the FFH premiere, Z was seen wearing Tom's shirt. so....

but that doesn't do anything! I think they're on a break or something. yeah something like that.

but don't y'all worry, Spiderman: Homeless is coming in 2020! Z and T will be filming the couple-y stuff. y'a know.. since Spideychelle is canon XDD

this whole Zendaya and Jacob thing looks exactly like the whole Tom and Olivia problem (╥ω╥')

****

I'm so sorry if this came out late..
it's because it rained so hard that our internet stopped working and shit like that.

I'm so pissed rn

so basically it's a belated birthday (。>ㅅ<。)💦sorry...(>︿<。)

September 3, 2019 lmao