« fair »

-

Zendaya laughed hysterically at a stupid joke Harrisson stated. Tom rolled his eyes after seeing a bright smile grow on Zendaya's face. Tom and his friends decided to go to the fair together. He thought he would be having the time of his life, he was wrong. He's never felt this jealous in a realy long time and he hates it. He's been lately growing feeling towards Zendaya. He used to see her as a sister, now he's seeing her more than that and he has no idea what to do.

This whole day Haz has gotten Zendaya's full attention. Every ride they road, they sat beside each other. Every meal they ate, they sat beside each other, he hated it. "Tom, you having fun?" Zendaya asked. Tom rolled his eyes and ignored her. Zendaya noticed his actions. "Let's go to the bumper cars!!!" Z says as she points at the bumper cars from a distance as she holds onto Haz's hand making Tom glare at Harrisson's direction.

He followed his group of friends and entered the bumper cars. The bumper cars were finally on and Tom instantly noticed Zendaya bumping into Haz. He couldn't take it anymore so he began bumping into Zendaya several times. She noticed his actions and were laughing along with it. Zendaya headed her way behind Tom and started bumping into him several times. He couldn't help laugh and bump her back. They were both in a fit of laugher. Sadly, the ride finally ended and everyone had to jump out of the fun ride.

As the group of friends entered the gift shop, Zendaya headed her way up to Tom. "You've been acting odd this whole day, whats wrong man?" Zendaya asked as she placed a hand on Tom's shoulder. "I'm sorry Z,I've just been realy upset," Tom stated honestly. "About what?" Zendaya asked. Tom was silent as he avoided her eyes. "Tom, you are my best friend and you have to tell me everything!" Zendaya demanded. Tom sighed. "I was jealous alright!" Tom stated honestly. "Jealous? Of who?" Tom groaned frustratedly at Zendaya's question. "O-of.....Haz." Zendaya raised an eyebrow. "Harrisson?why?"

"He's been getting your attention all day and its been getting annoying." Zendaya chuckled.
"Harrisson and i can't talk?" Tom rolled his eyes, frustrated that she doesn't understand. "Forget it, you'll never understand," Tom said as he began walking out of the giflt shop.

Zendaya grabs onto his wrist and stops him. She places a hand on his cheek and placed a soft gentle kiss. "I like you Tom, no one else." Tom stared at her speechless. Zendaya giggled at how rediculous Tom was staring at her. This time, Tom pulls her close and placed a kiss on her.

-

NO I DONT WANNA SIT STILL LOOK PRETTY

ayo guys! so thats what imma do for now. BYE LOVE Y'ALL

-Dani