« hug »

Guys, i give up with this 😂😂 also, not edited.
-

Zendaya's alarm rang around her room. She groaned and turned her alarm off. By turn off, i mean by throwing it to the floor. She was currently staying on a ressort with her friends but diffren rooma.

Today, Zendaya and her cast that turned into friends decided to go to the beach. Her friends includes, Tom, Haz, Laura, Jacob, Deja, and Darnell. But unfortunately, Darnell couldn't come due to some family buissness. Haz couldn't come either because he has a event to come to.

*ding*

A notification. She groaned again and picked her phone up.

Laury❤💓
Hey Z, where are
you? Everyone's downstairs.

Laury❤💓
We have to go
to the beach.

"Shit!" Z cursed herself because she forgot they have to go tp the beach today.

Zendaya ran to her bathroom and quickly took her shirt and pajamas with her undies off and hopped on the shower.

Ones she was done taking a shower, she grabbed her yellow two piece baiting suit from her suitcase.

She slipped it on and to cover her body up, she puts on an oversized sweater and shorts. She then packed her things in a white shoulder bag. Some sunscreen, sunglasses, towel amd ofcourse her ohone.

She grabbed her sandals and put it on as she gets her key and walks out of her room.

She run towards the elevator and gets in. Luckly, no one was with her so she was relaxed. Zendaya never really likes a stranger with her in an elevator, she's scared of it. Unless its her friends.

Zendaya walked out of the elevator to be greeted with the weirdos chatting.

"Hey guys!" Z said as she walked towards the group.

"Hey Z, your late." Laura said.
I was sleeping.

"Sorry. I just had the best dream ever!" Z said sarcasticly. (Or something)

"Yo Z where's Tom?" Jacob asked. Zendaya looked around in her senses to find no sign of Tom.

"I don't know. He wasn't with me." Z said right before-

"SORRY GUYS IM LATE RAN INTO SOME FANS!" Tom said running toward them.

"Its fine. Zendaya was late too" Deja said as she continue to take selfies.

"Now, That's everyone is here let's get this beach started!" Jacob exclaimed standing up and runnig towards the door, "Tom race ya to the docks!"

"NO!" Tom shouted while running as he tried to catch with Jacob.

"Little kids..." Zendaya sighted as Deja and Laura laughed.

-

The girls arrived at the beach to the sight of Tom and Jacob already in the sea playing splash.

As the girls walked to the sand, they layed they're towel and started to sunbait.

Zendaya puts sunscreen all around her once she was done she took her glasses out and placed it on her.

-

It was now night time. The group of friends were seated in a fire surrounded by wood logs and they were seated there.

Deja, Laura and Zendaya talking about who's hotter, Thor or Loki.

While Jacob and Tom has their own world.

"No way. Loki is hotteerrr" (i stan loki) Laura sang.
"No! Loki isn't hot, you know who's hot? Spider-man." Tom said looking at the three ladies.

"Fuck off Tom." Z rolled her eyes.

Minutes later, Tom bought a guitar with him and everyone begged him to play one song.

"I don't want to sing! Let Z sing!" Tom said handing Z the guitar.

Z was about to reach for it when her phone rang.

"Shit, how bout let Laura play. She has a nice voice. Let me just pick this up." Zendaya said. As she walked far away from the others.

Tom frowned at her and knew something is wrong. (Damn)

-

Once Zendaya was far away from the others. She picked her phone to see the caller's I.D, it was Darnell's Mom.

"Hello?"

"Zendaya? Thank god! Z you won't believe what im about to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Z.....my Son, got to an accident. Darnell got to an accident."

Zendaya froze.

No....
This can't be happening....not now..

Darnell was Zendaya's best friend/ brother/assistant/manager/everything. They knew each other since they were little.

"I-i-is it bad?"

"We don't know. T-the doctors...haven't informed us...o-or anything.."

"Please,please call me if there's - "

"We will sweetie. Just- be safe."

"I will."

Zendaya sniffed.

"I have to go. Be strong. We have to be strong for Darnell."

"Be strong. Alright, be safe too. Bye."

Zendaya sighted as a tear fell down on her cheek.

"Z?" She heard.

Zendaya turned around to see Tom.

"Hey.." she whispered, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, you were gone for a long time so i decided to check on you. Are you okay?" Tom asked.

"Oh, im-"

"Not fine?" Tom said stepping closer.

"What! Im fine. Really." Z said fake smiling.

"Z, Darnell's mom called us. I know what happend."

Z burst out crying as Tom finished his sentence.

Tom opened his arms and Z stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms was placed around her waist.

"T-Tom...i-i can't loose him..." Zendaya said between sobs.

"I know, i know, but we have to be strong. Okay?"

Z nodded.

They stayed like that for acouple minutes when Jacob shouted that he's hungry and wants a hamburger from the cafeteria in the Resort.

Tom stayed next to Zendaya for the whole night. Comforting her.

-

Yo dudes!

So....as you can see, i gave up at the ending. Hope you guys like this!!