lab coat

I HAVE STUDY HALL! And yes I drew that uwu.

(lmao here i redrew this)

~le time skip 4 months cus im a lazy piece of crap~

(yes. yes you are.)

Gaster's Pov:

Gaster stretched, letting out a disappointed yawn, alarm ringing through the air like an upset banshee.

He sighed, resting his feet on the cold hardwood floors of his bedroom.

I need to get up and get to the core.

He rose out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen for coffee. 

"hey doc" 

A familiar voice called out. 

"hello sans"

The royal scientist nodded towards his son and slipped on his lab coat, pushing the start button on the machine. The two stood in silence for a moment as they waited for the coffe to finish brewing.

A loud beep sounded through the room and the tall skeleton hurried to shut it off, pouring the dark liquid into his mug.

He hurriedly picked up his coffee and walked toward the door, not aware of his surroundings, causing him to trip over his son in the process and spilling coffee all over his coat.

"whoops. sorry, dad..." 

"*sigh* no it's fine. I'll just have to go without my lab coat today." 

He set his coffee on the counter and threw his lab coat in the general direction of the wash room. 

Gaster walked out, waving goodbye to the small skeleton.

Asgore's Pov:

Asgore decided to visit Gaster at the core that day to check on progress. 

who am I kidding, I just wanted to see Gaster. 

He didn't know what it was about him, but he just always makes the king smile. 

Maybe it was the way he always tried to be so serious but still had that spark of wonder in his eye. 

Maybe how gaster was always so flustered and apologetic around him. 

Asgore found himself blushing from total infatuation. 

Did he like Gaster? 

This answer seemed completely plausible but quite un favorable. Those thought should be the last thing he should have been feeling towards his co-worker. His friend. It was irrisponsible. He couldn't risk making his dear companion uncomfortable or bother him with comitment, let alone the small chance reciprocated feelings.

Asgore sighed and opened the doors to the core gaining many hellos and other greetings.

The downtrodden king knocked on the scientist's door.