V

Adrienne | Reny 🔗
I can't believe it . Today is the day I go back to school as a senior .

"Ion see why we had to come to school today Reny , it's just a half day ." Senia said as we walked through the side doors .

"Because you need education that's why ." We walked down the hallway .

"All we do is review everything from our previous grades ." She rolled her eyes .

"Not finna go back & forth with you . Fucking around wit me I'll change my early dismissal to late arrival & make you ride the bus with those loud kids in the morning ." I slightly pushed somebody so they couldn't step on my shoes .

"Now now, that'd be over doing it ."

"Mhm whatever . Text me if you need something otherwise I'll see you at the car ." I walked off to the commons area to meet Marié .

"I was boutta walk off . All these damn kids being loud as hell at 7 in the morning ." Rié complained once she saw me .

"Mhm hm . Lemme see your schedule tho , Ian for real look at it when you sent the picture."

"I know we got 6th together ." She said .

"They don messed up putting us in the same P.E class again ." I shook my head.

"Hell yea . Finna be failing P.E 2.0 in this bitch ."

"Nah for real . & we got the same lunch so that's good ."

"Yes ma'am it is . But I gotta go find this class so I will see you in P.E."

"Igh . Byeee ." I hugged her then walked off to find my class .

I found my 1st period right before the tardy bell rang . We had this pregnant lady as a teacher .

I walked to row of desk in that were by the window & sat in the seat closest to the window , leaving the 2 seats next to me empty .

I put my headphones in & laid my head down & closed my eyes . A few minutes later , somebody took my headphones out causing me to open my eyes & sit up.

"What ?" I asked Keece irritatedly. 

"Change yo tone when talking to me. That rudeness gon get yo head knocked off ya shoulders ." I looked him & rolled my eyes .

"Boy fuck you & leave me alone ." I snatched my headphone from him & turn the other way .

This nigga aggressively grabbed my chin & turned my head toward him . The teacher on the phone gossiping facing the wall so she's seeing none of this .

"Fuck I just tell you ?"

Out the corner of my eyes, I can see some people looking at us .

"And didn't I tell you when I text you respond ?" He let go of my chin forcefully sending my head back.

"You ain't finna keep being aggressive wit me because I hit right fuckin back ." I told him .