XVI

Adrienne | Reny 🔗

"You such a liar keece. Don't nobody have time to be dealing with this, i already have my own problems to deal with." I spazzed out on him .

"Girl shut that shit up! Ion be saying shit when you be all in niggas faces outside." he tried to defend himself.

"THAT DOESNT COMPARE ! YOU WAS LITERALLY FINNA FUCK A WHOLE NOTHER BITCH BRO!" I started to throw something at him, but I realized it's not worth it.

I grabbed my stuff and left .

I'm too old to be playing childish ass games with a nigga who don't want to build .

I'm tired of letting him bring the crazy out of me, when it's not worth it .

His stupid ass not even gon see no wrong in his doings either .

When I got to the house, I blocked him on everything.

"Reny, i'm finna go stay the night at daddy house , you wanna go too ?" senia walked in my room.

"Yea, he coming to get us ?"

"Nah, Marissa on her way."

"Alright ." she walked out.

I grabbed my bookbag and started packing clothes to last me a few days.

\|/\|/\|/\|/

"Damn that nigga wild as fuck." kham said making us laugh.

"Ion know why she telling us like she not gon get back with the nigga." Sin said.

"Here his angry ass go." i rolled my eyes. "I actually don't plan on it. This was just too below the belt for me."

"Girl i'm telling you, this is why you need you a girlfriend." Marissa suggested.

"loll , i'm finna." i said seriously.

But at the same time, I needed to work on fixing myself. I'm done being like this, it's time for me to better myself and mature.

"Who y'all know can edit?" i asked.

I was about to try this youtube stuff foreal, but I wanted to make sure everything was done nicely.

"Nigga i can." Senia looked at me sideways.

"Oh my bad, you tryna make me an intro for this youtube channel?"

"Yea, just send me some CUTE videos and pictures of you. Not them ones you post on yo highli- matter fact just give me yo phone and i'll pick them out." she reached for my phone.

"Girl no, I got some stuff in here youn wanna see."

"You're so nasty, you disgust me." she shook her , making us all laugh.

"Girl boo, when you get my age you'll understand."

"I hope you not sending nobody nudes." Kham laughed at me.

"Nudes? no. But i'm sure she don't wanna see- I'm not finna explain myself to y'all." I got up to go in the kitchen.

"Here her sensitive ass go." they laughed at me as I walked out.

As I was grabbing a water from the pantry, my phone started ringing.

I seen it was my mama calling me.

"ADRUENNE! WHO IS THIS DAMN BOY SITTING ON MY PORCH TALKIN BOUT CAN I PLEASE GET YOU TO COME HOME?!" she yelled.

"Girl calm down, ain't no reason for you to be getting loud like that with me. Tell him leave, I don't want to see him." I hung up.

Don't know what she thought this was, but this is not that.

Sistagirl got the game fucked up.

A few seconds later my phone started ringing from no called ID. I declined and it started ringing again.

I'm not finna play with this boy.

I powered my phone off.

"What's wrong with you?" my dad came around the corner.

"Nothing."

"Yes it is, I can sense it. You look like you finna cry."

"Im just tired," my eyes started to water. "Physically, mentally, and emotionally."

He pulled me in for a hug.

Moments like this I cherish and value. He was making me feel better already.

Just this one hug.

"Thank you." I wiped my tears and walked to the living room."

"You such a damn crybaby." Taylor laughed at me.

I cut my eyes towards her.

"I don't got time today, but just know you got a nice ole ass whooping coming." I turned the living room tv on.

"Girl please." she walked up the steps.

I started the new season of outer banks until i fell asleep.

<><><>
heyy !! i'm back , & i'm gon finish the story for yall . I know this chapter little, but at least it's something .