XII

Adrienne | Reny 🔗
"It'll be embarrassing as hell if we lose our homecoming game ." I said as Rissa , Rié , Journey, Senia , & I paid our way into the football game .

Every year , we have a homecoming football game the day before homecoming .

"If they lose I'm clowning Kham the whole ride home ." Rissa said as we walked to the top of the student section of the bleachers .

"I'm really just curious to see who wins homecoming king & queen for each grade ." Journey said .

"Yea ." Rié agreed .

"Journey come to the bathroom with me real quick ." Senia said standing up fast .

Senia and Journey hurried down the steps to some boy . Looking closely enough , I saw it was Keith . Oh yea that ass is caught , just wait til we get home .

"You saw that too ?" Rié asked .

I nodded .

"Why you being so quiet ?" Rissa asked me .

"What you mean ?" I looked at her confused .

"You barely said anything in the car & you not even using your voice right now ." She stated .

"For once I'm actually tired of talki- is that Taylor talking to Keece ?" I squinted to make sure I'm seeing right .

"Yea , I think so ." Rissa said .

"It is . Her lace lifting up , that's how you know it's her ." Rié added .

My leg started to shake & my body started to heat up , so I knew I was getting mad .

I wouldn't have been as mad if he was just talking to her but he told me he probably wasn't even coming to the game tonight . Not to mention she sucked him up on multiple occasions .

"You shaking like you finna go kill them, calm down sis ." Rissa said .

"He ignoring her ." Rié said .

When I looked over there again , he was saying something to Taylor making her smile . Then he looked up & made eye contact with me .

"Well He was ignoring her ." Rié mumbled .

He did the lil come here head nod . Instead of getting up , I flicked him off . I ain't have time to be playing these childish ass games with somebody that's finna be 18 .

If he ain't wanna act right then oh well . I wasn't finna try & control him either . Even If I were to ask him to stop talking to her , at the end of the day he's going to do what he wants . 

"Anyways , so have you decided if you going to go hang with him this weekend ?" Rié asked .

At first I looked at her confused , then out the corner of my eye I could see Keece coming this way .

This why Rié my mothafuckin bitch .

"Girl I don't even know . He talkin about taking me on a date ." I said playing along .

"Thats cute . It's always good to have options of who you want ." Rissa said .

"Too bad so sad she ain't got no options ." Keece said squeezing between me & Rié .

"The wind getting outta control . Just pushed me all the way over here ." Rié said .

"Mhm hm . I'll just come over there ." I stood up to go sit next to Rissa .

"Nah sit yo ass down ." Keece grabbed my wrist .

"Uhn Uhn . They got ghost & shit grabbing on me ." I said shaking my arm like a retard .