When your sad

Charlie -
Whenever your sad Charlie drops everything just to make you feel better. Sometimes she will tell you a corny or cheesy joke to make you giggle if that doesn't work its kissies and cuddles to the rescue!

Vaggie -
If you are ever sad Vaggie takes out of the house to go get some coffee/Tea/Hot coco (whatever u like) and then take you for a nice walk so you can talk to her about it. If you don't wanna talk about it Vaggie doesn't like to presure you so she just takes you for a lil walk.

Angel Dust -
If your ever sad Angel will tell you dirty jokes an you two will play with fat nuggets for while. If that doesn't work then cuddles always to the trick!

Alastor -
When your sad Alastor likes to play some music and you will dance for awhile and after that he will do some tricks and tell some dad jokes to put a smile and some cringe in your heart.

Husk -
Whenever you get sad Husk likes to do some impressive card tricks and if that doesn't work then he will let you take out the lazer pen so he can chase it around and that always put a small grin on your face.

Cherri Bomb -
If your ever sad Cherri will take you to a night club (since u and Cherri are party animals) and dance your troubles away. If you guys don't do that you and Cherri like to mess around with Sir Egglord and the egg bois which you think is fun.

Niffty -
When your sad Nifty likes to cheer you up by making you small plushies and dolls to play with. If your still sad then she tackles you with kisses, huggles and a little bit of tickling here and there.