How many times you've had an argument

Thank you SluttySpider for requesting this one! Means alot to me and you have helped this book alot❤❤❤
____________________________________

Charlie -
Charlie and you don't usually get into very many arguments really. Throughout your intire relationship together you maybe have had at least 4 arguments for obvious things like not washing the dishes or not taking out the trash but Charlie says "This is okay because this is what all couples do!"

Vaggie -
The only times you and Vaggie get in an argument is when one of you doesn't do the chores or something (like Charlie) like washing dishes cleaning up after yourselves. Sometimes the arguments turn into fights and y'all start yelling but soon enough you both make up and apologize. Only a few times so that means you guys only had an argument 3 times, maybe more.

Angel Dust -
You and Angel get into arguments quite a bit actually. You will most likely start complaining to Angel about things like if he doesn't clean up after himself or if he doesn't listen to you when you tell him about something. So basically you guys have been in arguments like 5+ times.

Alastor -
Not much honestly. Both you and Alastor do care about each very much and clean up after your selfes and do your chores.

Husk -
You guys may get into little arguments every now and then but if you do there small and don't even last that long. However, if you are arguing it's probably because Husk will maybe come home drunk sometimes or stay out to late. You've only had an argument with him about 3 times.

Cherri Bomb -
You guys don't get in many arguments neither. The only time you may start an argument with her is when she will sometime leave a bunch of her clothes on the bed but that's about it. So only a couple of times

Niffty -
You and Niffty have a beautiful and sweet relationship and you guys do what you know is best for each other! So you guys don't have many arguments and if you did it's only been like once or twice.
____________________________________

Thanks for reading Frostin' Flakers and Cherry loops!
💜💙💙❤💜💙💙❤