When your sick

Thank you to ITheWonderfulBlue3 for requesting this chapter and helping me out! Thanks!!❤❤❤
___________________________________

Charlie -
Whenever your sick Charlie will skip work just to take care of you. Charlie doesn't let you out of bed unless you have to use the bathroom and stays a small distance away from you so that she doesn't get sick but if she's does she will just say "It's worth it for Y/N!"

Vaggie -
When you get sick Vaggie drops everything to take of you and makes sure you get everything you need to make you feel better. Vaggie will make you soup, get you cough drops and takes your temperature every 5 minutes to see if it has gotten better or worse.

Angel Dust -
When you get sick Angel will stay by your side all day long and get you the things you need to make you feel better. Angel will make some soup and take your temperature every now then to see how it has gotten. When you get some rest that's when Angel will go out to get some more things to help you feel better and come back before you wake up.

Alastor -
Alastor stays a distance away from you so that he doesn't get sick. Alastor watches you regularly check on you and make sure your doing okay. Alastor will also hold your hair back when you have to puke or throw- up and to make you feel even better Alastor will sing for you.

Husk -
When you get sick Husk doesn't stay away from you at all. Husk will stay with you all day long getting you the things you need and when you finally fall off to sleep Husk will cuddle up on your lap and sleep with you.

Cherri Bomb -
Cherri will take care of you at all costs just like everyone else. Getting you medicine, taking your temperature and making sure you get better. At some time in the day Cherri will come in your room to see how your doing and she with put one arm around you and watch TV with you to make you feel better.

Niffty -
When Niffty ever finds out that your sick or not feeling well she will go to the Drug Store and get a bunch of medicine. Throughout the day Niffty will stay in your room from a distance making little plushies for you and when you need something Niffty will get it for you.
____________________________________

Thanks for reading Frostin' Flakers and Cherry loops!
💜💙💙❤💜💙💙❤