When you are insecure

Thank you so much to Djglacielove for requesting this chapter! It means alot thanks, love❤❤❤
________________________________

Charlie -
Whenever your feeling insecure Charlie tries to help in anyway she possibly can. Charlie hates seeing you like that so she tries to crack some jokes to make you forget about how you feel if that doesn't work she will take you out to a movie or anywhere you want just to make you feel better.

Vaggie -
When your insecure Vaggie helps in anyway that she can. Sometimes when you get or feel insecure you start getting very emotional and you start crying while your crying Vaggie let's you cry on her shoulder and tell her everything that you don't feel very comfortable with about yourself.

Angel Dust -
Usually when your feeling insecure or bad about yourself Angel likes to tell you dirty jokes to clear your mind and try not to think about your insecurities. Sometimes he likes making you things that remind you of him and he says "This is just something I made to remind me of how beautiful you are."

Alastor -
Alastor hates it when you start to feel insecure about yourself because when your down or insecure you don't smile and Alastor hates that so when he noticed that you were getting insecure he wrote an intire poem dedicated to you and everything he loves about you and how beautiful and worthy you are. Of course let's just say you were smiling in the end :3

Husk -
Husk is always your shoulder to cry on when you start feeling insecure about yourself. One time when you were crying his shoulder about your insecurities he just rubbed your back and cuddled with you and told you everything that he think is wonderful about you no matter what.

Cherri Bomb -
Cherri sometimes feels insecure along with you too so she understands and knows what it feels like. On one particular day of feeling insecure she took notice and decided to cheer you up by doing some tricks with her bombs to clear your mind. At the end of the day she took your hands and placed them in yours and she said "Hey, we may not perfect...but in my eye we're fucking incredible sweetie!" You couldn't stop smiling all night after that.

Niffty -
When you were insecure Niffty comforted you by making a book about everything that she lives about you and what you mean to her. Later she read that book to you and you had tears near the end. "Thanks Niffty"
____________________________________

Thanks for reading Frostin' Flakers and Cherry loops!
💜💙💙❤💜💙💙❤