1

JUNGKOOK POV

"your majesty?"

I turn back and saw my butler smile at me. I walk near him and say "yes John? You have something to tell me?"

He nod and say "I do. Your highness, King Jeon want to meet you in personal at the palace garden."

I furrow my eyebrow and sighed. Now what is he up to? My brothers or might be about marriage life again.

"now?"I said. He nodded and I nod back. "thanks"i said and walk away. John said personal so no way it's not about marriage or my brothers.

Soon, I will be 23. All my brothers married at the age of 23. That is our family tradition. My father? He also married with my mom at the age 23.

I walk and finally reach the palace garden. I look around try to search for my father figure. I walk slowly and keep looking around.

I stop as I saw my dad staring at the sky while his both hand at the back. Cool. I know that.

I walk near him and approach him.

"father. I'm here. John said you want to meet me"i said in polite. He smile and say "I know. I can feel you are here. Sorry if I bother your time. "

I shook my head in smile and say "no. You're not father." he nodded and say "do you know why I call you here? "

"is it about hyungs?"I said and look at him. He smile and say "no. Your marriege" he look at me in smiled

I knew it. I look down and remain silent. "your birthday is coming soon my son. Your brothers will come back here with their wife to celebrate your special day with us."

I sighed and look at him. "father, if it's about my marriage,im sorry. I haven't met any girls that I truly love yet"i said.

It's true. For my entire life, I only be friend with Princess Beatrice. I once like her but seeing how she treat the others that below us really make me disappointed a lot.

"how about Princess Beatrice? She looks nice and really polite with everyone"said father.

I smirk a bit and say "father. I don't like her more than friend."

"why? You have been friend with her more than ten years."said father.

Ten years? What I only saw at her is just cruel. That's all I can see.

"father.. Being nice at us is not what I want. I want my princess be nice with everyone in this country. Princess Beatrice is not one of them"i said in honest.

Father sighed and pat my shoulder. "alright. You have three days before your birthday. Bring me the girl that make you feel special to her. Or else, you need to marry Princess Beatrice. "said him and left

I look down and sighed heavily. Is he even serious? Why does this tradition need to be so hard to do anyways? I don't like our family tradition so much.

I look at the sky. I wonder what my life will be if Beatrice become my princess.

ANGELA POV

"hey Angela. What are you doing?"

I look up and saw Mark infront of me. I sighed and say "as you can see, I am cleaning this table. Why are you always come here and greet me when I am busy?"

He smile and say "I miss you" I roll my eyes and take the tray with me. "we met each other like ten seconds ago"i said while walk to the kitchen.

"oh really? I feel like we haven't meet for a year"said him. I place the tray on the sink and say "don't be over dramatic Mark"

I walk pass him and the bell ring. I went to the counter and take the tray with two drinks on it. I walk to our customer table.

"I am not dramatic but it's true"said Mark again. I place the two drinks on our customer table and smile at them. I walk away and say "Mark I am so busy right now. Can you just leave and do your work other than following me in this cafe? "

"I don't have any work today so following you it is."said him.

I went to the counter and place the tray there. I tied up my hair and say "just do other work then. I feel uncomfortable when you do this to me"

He lean at the counter and say "why?"

"errrr hello sir. She is busy. Can you leave her alone? Please. The others seriously feel uncomfortable with your presence in this cafe"said Becca.

Becca is my best friend and she always help whenever I need help. She will be always stay by my side. I smile as she talk to him and I say "thanks"

I walk away and heard she said "excuse me sir. I said leave her alone. You need to get out from this cafe or else, I will make you leave from here by myself."

I smile and continue on doing my work. I wipe the table and pick some plates on it. I went to the kitchen and place all the plates on the sink.

I sighed and massage my own shoulder. I walk toward the counter and sit there. I sighed and look at Becca.

"so, he keep on bothering you huh? Does he really want me to punch him on the face?"said her

I smile and say "thanks but no need for you to do that anyways. He is still my friend anyways"

"friends Huh? But he doesn't seems like he treat you as his friend but more than that"said her

I smile and say "that is his feeling. Not mine anyways. "

She nodded and say "oh by the way, tomorrow I want you to go to the castle to send the prince's drink there"

I furrow my eyebrows and say "a royal family drink something from your cafe? Aren't they have more delicious drink than us? "

She furrow her shoulder and say "I don't know but Prince Jungkook always come here on Wednesday for having drink here. And I know you always have your own holiday on Wednesday. So, as your punishment, go give his drink to him tomorrow morning. His butler told me that he can't come here"

I nod and say "yes ma'am I will."

"great"

____________________

HI EVERYONE. I AM BACK WITH MY NEW FF. IM SORRY THAT I BECOME SILENT FOR A LONG TIME OUT OF SUDDEN. WELL, IM BUSY ACTUALLY.

OK SO, THIS FF IS DIFFERENT THAN MY OTHER FF. I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU ALL

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE FF AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE FF.