15

ANGELA POV

"princess!"

I turn around and it's my father. I smile and say "father, don't call me a princess. You are my father anyways"

He smile and walk with me.

"how was your day my daughter?"said him in smile

I smile and look infront. "as usual. I feel happy and my day is totally great."I said in smile and happy.

"aww that's great. It's been a week you and Prince Jungkook married. I'm so happy for you"said father.

I nod and say "how about you father? How was your day?" it's been a week me and Jungkook married. I miss my house so much.

I planned to visit Becca at the town but I got no time since I still need to learn more about this royal family thing.

"my day is fine as always my daughter"said him in smile. I smile and nod.

Our track stop as someone stand infront of us. Father look at me and say "I'll leave the both you alone"

I nod and father left. The person walk to me in smile and say "Hye Princess Angela. I'm Elliciana Adriana. You can call me Elliciana"

I nod and say "Hye. Nice to meet you. You came here to meet Beatrice aren't you?"

She smile and say "no I'm not. Actually, she is not my friend anymore"

I look at her in shocked and confused. Not friend? What happen?

She smile and say "don't worry. It just, I don't like her rudeness personality. It doesn't seem like a good princess to me"

I nod and understand what she said.

"so, what are you doing here then?"I said. She smile and say "I want to be your friend and I'm sorry on behalf of Beatrice. I really want to help you but she just can't let me"

I nod and smile. "it's okay. It's nice to talk with you anyways"i said.

She smile and say "let's have a walk together. Or maybe we can go to the town and have some drink there. We can be close right?"

I nod in smile and say "sure. It's been a long time I haven't visit the town"

"oh? Why? You must have miss your town a lot"said her.

I nod and say "I am. I don't have time to go there because I'm busy learning how to be a perfect princess in a royal family. I don't want to embarrass Jungkook infront of his brothers and parents"

She smile and hold my hand. "don't worry. I can help you anyways."said her in happy.

"really you can?"

She nodded and say "let's go."

"sure" I said and smile at her. The both us start to walk together.

The both us walk and reach outside. I saw Jungkook walk toward us and I smile at him.

He saw me and say "where are you going dear?"

I smile and say "I'm going to the town"

He stop smiling and say "alone?"

I smile and shook my head. "no. I will go there with her"i said and point at Eliciana who stand beside me.

Jungkook look at her and say "Elliciana?"

She smile and say "Hye Jungkook"

He nodded and say "why are you being close with Angela out of sudden?"

She look at me and look at him back. "I just want to have a perfect friend like her."said her.

"how about Beatrice?"

"oh. We are not friend anymore. You know why."said her in calm.

He nodded and say "Okay then. Be careful out there and wait here, I call our gardener to get the cart for you both"

I stop him and say "it's okay. Elliciana and I decide to take a walk to go there."

"are you sure? It's far anyways"said him in worried.

"no it's not. Don't worry okay. We are fine walking. It's healthy anyways"i said try to comfort him

He nodded and say "okay then. Take care dear"

I nod and he peck my lips then left with a big smile on his face.

I smile and look at Elliciana. She has a big grin on her face and say "you both look so cute together. I can tell, Jungkook is so lucky to have you. You are kind and also a respectful person"

I smile and say "thanks Elliciana. So, let's go now."

"oh yeah I almost forgot. Let's go"said her and we start to walk together.

After a long walk while talking some random stuff, I can feel the friendship growing between me and her. She is very different than Beatrice.

We finally reach Becca's cafe. The both us get in and I smile as I saw Becca at the counter.

"Becca?"I said. She lift her head up and she smile widely.

She quickly run to me and hug me tightly. I hug her back and she broke our hug.

"oh my God. I haven't meet you for a week after your marriage. How are you my bestie?"said her in happy tone. I smile and say "I'm fine thank you"

"oh Princess Eliciana also here?"said her in shock. She quickly bow and Elliciana smile at her.

"no need to bow. I'm not Beatrice anyways."said her. Becca look at her and say "but still, you are a princess too"

Elliciana smile and I say "hey, can you get us some drink? And join us to have some talk"

Becca quickly nod and say "what can I get for you both?"

I look at Elliciana and she say "I want the strawberry cake with the regular drink that I always order"

I smile and look at Becca. Becca smile and say "I know yours. You both should sit down. I'll get your order"

We both nod and Becca quickly walk to the kitchen.

I smile and take a seat same goes to Elliciana. She sit infront of me.

"She seems to be a great friend of yours"said Elliciana.

I nod and say "she is my childhood friend. That's why"

She nodded and say "that's good for you"

I smile widely then someone slap my face.

I turn beside and it's Beatrice.

"Beatrice?! What are you doing?!"said Elliciana in shock.

What is this mannequin doing here?