22

JUNGKOOK POV

I push Beatrice away and say "what is wrong with you?!"

"Jungkook, please--I"

She almost hug me but I decide to push her again. I point my index finger at her and say "no matter what happen, I will always stay by Angela side. Not you!"

With that I start to walk away. I saw Namjoon hyung and I quickly walk to him. I look around searching for Angela. I saw her just now, but where is she?

I look at Namjoon and say "hyung, where is Angela? Isn't she supposed to be with you?"

Namjoon shook his head with disappointed face. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Jungkook?" I look at the voice owner. It's her father. I smile and bow at him.

He smile and say "Someone told me to give this to you" He hand me a ring. Wait! Isn't that our wedding ring?!

I look at him and take it. Angela?

"Father, where is Angela? And what is this supposed to mean?"I said. He look down and didn't dare to say anything.

Namjoon patted my shoulder and say "Jungkook, she saw what you and Beatrice doing at the garden"

I wided my eyes and say "hyung, that's not what it looks like. Beatrice--she--"

"It's useless if you try to explain it to me because you need to look for Angela. Not us"said him. He place his both hands at his back.

I look down and screamed louder.

"ARGHHHH?!"

BEATRICE POV

I smirk and walk along the garden happily. Finally, she is gone. I'm so happy after I overheard them talking about Angela. She left their wedding ring

Isn't that my chance to get Jungkook back? Huh?!

"Angela, Angela. Why are you so stupid? You don't even belong here"I said by myself while walking to the bench.

"Great jobs Beatrice"

I smile and say "oh, you're here."

I turn around and say "Hi Elliciana. Do you miss me?"

She roll her eyes and cross her arms. "Why did you do that? That's very wrong?!"said her.

I shushed her and say "remember Elliciana, I am the one who always by your side. Not her. She doesn't even belong here"

She sighed and say "wait until the king knows this. If he knows, you will be dead Beatrice. The coronation is around the corner and you did something dirty on her."

I smile and say "that is why I have to. I am the one who deserves to be the queen. Not that slut. Can you see? She is just a piece of--"

"PIECE OF WHAT BEATRICE?!"

I startled and look at Jin walk toward us. I look away and say "why are you here?"

"I'm the one who should ask you that because this is my father's palace and it's not yours"said him.

I look at him and walk to him. He stare at me sternly. I smirk and say "how can you be so sure?"

"Why is that?"said him.

"Because, I will be your next queen and after that, I will make sure, this town turn into a wide and famous city. Oh one thing, I won't forget about you. You and the others, need to get lost from here because why would I share this big palace with you guys?"said I.

Jin raised his hand and Elliciana hold him back. He sighed and say "I'm a man, I don't have to slap you with my own hand to make you realise your fault. But, I can slap you with my words. I will always watch you Beatrice and I will make sure, our maknae won't marry you."

He quickly walk away and Elliciana sighed. She push me and say "you're getting on my nerves a lot Beatrice. I am so regret to know you."

She walk away and I roll my eyes.

"TRY ME THEN?!"I said. I smirk and this is what I want. Let me see, how far they try to find her.

JUNGKOOK POV

"ARGH?!"I screamed again. I sit on my bed with Taehyung and Jimin by my side.

Jimin hyung patted my back and say "she will come back. Don't worry"

I look at him and say "how can you be so sure hyung?! She freaking left me. She even take off our wedding rings from her finger?!"

Jimin sighed and look at the others. The door burst open and I look at the person. Jin walk in with his anger. He roll his eyes and say "Beatrice is really trying to challenge us and I won't let her win"

"Why? Did you meet her?"said Hoseok hyung

"Of course I do. I saw her talking with Elliciana and she said something ridiculous. I wish I can slap her"said Jin hyung.

"Wait? You slap her? Hyung, we're a guy. We can't do that"said Jimin hyung.

"Are you stupid? I'm not that cruel enough to slap her. She is a woman and I respect her. As I said, I repeat, I WISH"said Jin hyung.

"Well, if I'm in Jin Hyung place, I would probably feel the same thing."said Yoongi hyung who lean on the wall.

"What should we do now? We don't know where she's going?"said Taehyung.

"Monica?"said Hoseok hyung.

"Good job, I'm here"said Monica. She came in and cross her arm. She look at me and say "I told you to be more careful my prince"

I look away quickly and ruffle my hair harsh.

"Monica, can you tell us where she is?"said Jin hyung.

"You won't believe me if I said this"said Monica.

I look at her and she say "there is someone going to sabotage her and Jungkook"

"Beatrice? Well of course."said Yoongi.

Monica shook her head and say "nope. This time, a guy"

I wided my eyes and quickly stand up on my feet.

"What are you talking about?"said I

.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR POV

Angela slowly open her eyes and realise that she is not in her room. She shocked and quickly sit up. She walk out from a room.

"You're awake?"

She startled and look at the person..