9

I woke up and smile by myself. I feel so happy and quickly do my morning routine and then, go to work as usual.

I sighed and get in the cafe. With that I shock as I saw Mark at the counter. Probably waiting for me.

I shook my head and walk to the counter. I didn't look at him and just look at Becca who is showing her annoyed face.

I smile and say "good morning Becca."

Becca nod and say "yeah right. Morning. Someone is here for you"

"I know that."i said and look at Mark. He smile and say "hey are you free? I want to hangout with you today"

I sighed and say "Mark, I can't and we can't go out alone."

He nodded and say "but why? You must have the logic reason to me. I mean, just a short time would be better"

I sighed and say "if I said it, trust me,  you won't believe me."

"but Angela,  let's hangout just this once"beg him.

Does he knew that I am going to marry Jungkook soon?  Does he?

I look away and walk away. I enter the kitchen and start to do my work. I get out and saw Mark stand in front of me.

"Angela please. I miss you much"said him.

I walk pass him and went to the counter. I then say "Becca, do we have any order today?"

She shook her head and say "nope. Why? Run away from that guy?"

I nod and she sighed heavily. The bell ringing at the main door. I look behind and shock.

Princess Beatrice?!  What is she doing here early this morning?

She cross her arm and walk to me like a diva. She stand in front of me and say "Becca, make me a sweet coffee."

"sure your highness"said Becca.

Mark then say "I'm sorry. I'll  see you both later Becca and Angela"

Mark left and I look at Beatrice. She scoff and say "let's take a seat future princess"

I sighed and follow her. She sit and I sit too. The both us didn't talk and burn inside it is.

Becca came with her coffee and left. Beatrice cross her arm and say "do you know why I came here?"

I say "I have no idea why but I'm sure that I will take a warm shower with your coffee"

She smirk and say "wow. How brilliant thinking. How did you know that?"

"you did that to me almost everyday. I won't never forget that"i said

She smile and say "so, do you want me to do it again?"

I then say "just do it if you want. I don't much care anymore."

She scoff and say "such a bitch. I came here just to give a warning for you. Do you know what warning is it?"

"stay away from Jungkook and don't marry him. Yes I know"i said.

Listen up. I am so done with this princess. She doesn't even look like a princess. She is just so annoying to me.

"great guessing. I want you to stay away from him or else, you will get a sweet revenge from me. I will make sure your life won't be happy and also, your father might lose his job because of this"

"stop mentioning my father here. He is nothing to do with us"

"oh come on. A daughter and a father. Just the same. Your father shouldnt have exist and if he not exist, then you won't be exist too. When you both not exist, me and Jungkook will marry each other right now"

"I see. But the way you talk doesn't seems like you are a princess. But a hunger girl who is obsessed with her own bestfriend"

She stood up and take the coffee. She spill all the coffee on me and I close my eyes.

She throw the glass on the floor. I open my eyes and stand up.

She is so mad and say "how dare you being rude to me. I am more powerful than you are. If you always thought that you will win this, it just a dream. I will win this"

She walk away and left the cafe. I look away and walk to the kitchen. This is such a bad day to me.

JUNGKOOK POV

"john?  Can you get me some tea?"

John nodded and left the room. I stare at the drawing that I draw last night after the celebration.

I smile and touch it. I draw her face on it. She is just so perfect just like an angel.

I smile and someone came in my room.

Without knocking?!

I turn and saw Beatrice already sit on my bed.

"what are you doing in here? And please, where is your manner?"I said.

Seriously this girl will be end up in the prison because of me.

She look at me and stand up. She went to me and hug me.

"I miss you."said her.

I feel uncomfortable and broke the hug.

She roll her eyes and say "why did you must do this to me?! Why do you choose her over me?! She is just a poor girl with nothing and she doesn't have the power in this country. She can't even make you happy"

That's it. Too much princess

I look at her and say "stop?! Can you stop?! Please Beatrice. You are only a best friend for me. Not more than that. And I am very happy with her. I am not happy with you. Why?! Because you are such a rude princess and she is kind. I know everything that you have done to her Beatrice. I love her. Only her. No one can change this feeling. If you hurt her, I will make sure your bones break with my own arm.  Mark my word princess"

I walk away and John came in. He shock and say "your highness, your drink"

I take the drink and look at Beatrice.

I walk to her and she look at me. I smirk and spill all the tea on her. I smile and say "this is for Angela."

I gave the glass to John and left the room.  I walk and saw a maid passing by.

"clean up my room after this."I said.

The maid nod and walk into my room.

I roll my eyes and walk away. I look at John beside me and say "get my horse ready. I want to meet angela"

He nodded and left quickly. 

I hate Beatrice so much.