24

WELCOME MY LOVELY READERS. SO, DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS FF. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT HEHE. ENJOY.
__________
.
.
.
AUTHOR POV

"Mother?"said Namjoon.

The Queen smile widely and say "I know it for a long time. Monica told me everything" All of them remain silence while Jungkook stare at the sky.

He didn't know what to do next. He miss her. It's getting late and the next day will arrive sooner. He can't stop thinking about his lovely wife.

He close his eyes as the wind hit his face. He open it back again and facing his mother.

"Please Mother. I don't care what will happen to me. As long as I get her back, I will be so much grateful"said him.

She look down and a door burst open revealing the king walks to Jungkook and grab him by the collar.

Everyone shocked. Jin and Namjoon even stand up on their feet. The Queen quickly walk to them and say "honey, what are you doing?"

Jungkook didn't said anything and just remain silence. The King's face shows anger and he say "explain it to me. Why did you do that? Now I know why she left you"

Everyone look at each other. He knows? That's what they thought. Jungkook still remain silence. He shows his respect to his father which is why he only became silence.

"He didn't do anything wrong"said The Queen. The Queen grab his arm, try to pull him away from Jungkook.

The King look at Jungkook's face and say "Beatrice is pregnant?! Of your child?!"

Jungkook's eyes widened open and same goes to the others. Jin shook his head and Yoongi roll his eyes. He cross his arm and say "Father, how can you be so sure she is pregnant of his child?"

The King say "Beatrice told me everything. You're cheating on Angela?! And because of you don't want to responsible, you decide to put her in the prison?! I am so ashamed to have you as my son?!"

Jungkook's eyes start to get teary. His mother realise it and quickly pull his husband away from her younger son.

She drag him away from them and leaving them alone. She doesn't want to see her son's tears fall down from his cute puffy cheek.

Jin look at Jungkook and say "see! This is bad. I don't know what will father do after this"

Jungkook look down and screamed out loud. His brothers only could see him screaming in pain. They also don't know what to do.

They feel so much guilty and mad for what happen. They wish that they can put Beatrice in the prison but sadly, they don't have the power as the power is on the main person,their father.

.
.
.

Angela stare at the window lonely and emotionless. She miss him and she regret for leaving him. Her ego took her away too much and she feels like someone put a curse on her.

She slowly start to hate on Mark. She believes Mark is not a bad guy, but he is. He turn into a bad guy because of Gold. She feel so much mad and sad.

She is wishing for someone to come and save her. Someone open the door and say "I'll bring you a dinner"

She still stare at the window didn't want to see Mark's face. Mark slowly approach her and place the meal on the table beside her bed.

He sit beside Angela and look at her. Angela say "before you could say anything, let me tell you one thing. Doing this for a gold can't help you having me"

He smile and say "I'm not here for a gold but you. You know how much I love you and how much effort I did for you. But you choose that ugly prince instead of me"

She look at him and point at him. "Don't you ever talk bad about my husband"said her. Her eyes shows anger and regretful. Regret for knowing a guy like Mark.

Mark smile and hold her hands. She pull it away and move a bit far from him. He nod and say "I'll leave you alone. Remember, you can't run away from me"

He start to walk out and she start to cry. She hate herself so much. Why and why? That's what she thought in her mind.

.
.
.

"What?!"said Jungkook. His mother hug side him while the others only listen except for Jin and Yoongi. They're going somewhere. No one knows where they are.

"You must marry her?! That's the way to save our Royale family pride"said the King. Jungkook start to get angry and sad. He ball his fist in mad. He can't being so silence at this moment. He need to stand on his own feet.

He start to say "I'm not going to marry a devil like her" he point at Beatrice who sit on the chair not far from them. She only look down on her knees with her fake innocent face.

The others only could watch the scene and probably mad for what happen.

"Then, what are we going to do? Abort the kid?"said The King. Beatrice look at him and say "Uncle, please don't. I want to keep the baby. It's very wrong to do the abortion"

"YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT?! AND DEFINITELY ITS NOT MY BABY?!"said Jungkook in mad. The King look at him and say "watch your language properly Prince Jungkook"

"Father! This is wrong. I never sleep with her nor being alone with her. She just want to use you for the throne?!"said him.

The king getting mad and slap him on the face. The King shocked by his own action including the Queen.

Beatrice smirk without anyone notice. Jungkook hold his cheek and look at his father. The King step backward a bit and still wandering why he did it.

Why did he slap his own son? He never slap them. The others shocked and stand up.

The King look at his palm and walk away quickly. He feel so much ashamed for slapping his own son.

Everything went quite and quite.

___________
HI YALL. YEAH DOUBLE UPDATE. GEEZ. I AM SO FREE TODAY TO UPDATE MORE AND MORE CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. THE TENSION IS GETTING MORE FIRE HUH.

ANYWAY, IF YOU ARE NEW, MAKE SURE TO CHECK ON MY OTHER FF.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING 😊💜