FOUR YEARS LATER...

CHAPTER 1: FOUR YEARS LATER...

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Y/N..." You heard someone calling your name. The same voice that always succeeded in irking you everytime.

But did you have the right to complain? No.

You turned around, and the sight irked you even more.

Jaebum was shirtless, walking towards you with a smirk on his face.

You've never felt so repulsed by men before.

He wasn't ugly. You could see the handsomeness of his face, you could feel that even with his grey hair and beard, he was somewhat attractive and he had a good silhouette, with his waist and muscles. Yet, you don't feel that fire, that spark that you usually felt down there.

In fact, you didn't feel that anymore. Even the models that you dress, you always watched them naked, but you still don't feel anything, whatsoever.

Ever since you married him, it felt like you were no more you. The sparkling, playful girl that everyone loved. Instead, it was a doll that people would see - always smiling, yet, when you look in the eyes, there's no life.

Of course, you've reached your goal. When getting married, you made it clear that there was no way you'd stop going to college, and you were grateful that they didn't protest any further. In fact, Jaebum wanted it that way - he found it very 'sellable' to have a power woman as a wife. You didn't protest, you were going to live your dream. And, after two years of struggle, you're now a very famous and wanted designer and stylist. The dream. Well, kind of.

If it wasn't for this good-for-nothing of old man in front of you. This tuft of grey hair was like a parasite - he would come, stay there and cause disturbance, and stick on you until you take big measures to take it off. And right now, murder was the only solution.

Because you had no way out. Divorce would be unnecessary - he still had something against your parents that is unknown to you. You couldn't possibly murder him, you could lose everything you worked hard for. You couldn't beg him. You had too much pride for that.

There was no discussion, you despised him. Kissing felt disgusting, touching felt like poison, sleeping on the same bed felt so dirty, sex made you vomit. You tried your hardest to love the man that you'd spend your whole life with, but it didn't work. You never forced yourself to anything, so forcing here may have an effect of you somehow.

The best thing here was that Jaebum was a workaholic and rarely spent time home. Even on holidays. And you had work to keep your mind busy. Your only peace moments.

"Yes," you gulped, the words forming a knot in your throat. "honey?"

"Have you seen my blue tie?" He leaned on the door frame, taking the time to flex his biceps, a smirk on his lips. You gave him a look.

"Did you look in your tie drawer...?"

"Oh, it must be there." He was still smirking, and that was irritating you even more. And why the hell was he shirtless? For fuck's sake, he was forty five, and it was time that he acted like it. You were only twenty four, and yet your maturity was double that of him.

"Great." You walked to him, about to pass by him when he grabbed your wrist.

"You... you didn't notice anything?"

"What?" You asked, squinting at his face. He was still the same old parasite.

He sighed, letting go of your wrist. "I shaved..."

"Oh." You had a monotonous voice, and it was clear that you had no interest in this conversation. "Looks good."

"Really?"

"Yeah." You pressed your lips together, as his expression lightened up, and you could see the lust sparkling in his eyes. That was where you backed away.

You knew he felt nothing towards you. Only lust. Who could blame him? You had a good body - thanks to the matinal jogging - and despite the stress, you still looked young and beautiful. The only thing that was different from when you were younger and more happy was your hair - still black, but shorter, shoulder level, and your features had somewhat matured - hips and ass and all of these stuffs. Four years changed a lot in your life.

"I need to go to work. Bye." You stormed away, not wanting to continue this conversation further.

"Wait. I have something to tell you." You paused, deep down hoping that he wanted a divorce.

"What is it?"

"I... I have a son." You remained impassive.

It was normal, for you, that Jaebum would hide some things away, like the women he sees in his office, his ex-wife that he still sees sometimes, his family, and now, a son. These things didn't affect you in the least. You had no feelings except hatred for him, and a son? Who cared.

"And he'll be staying here as from tomorrow. So get prepare to see him more." That was where your expression changed to that of shock.

So you not only would have a horny parasite laying there, but also his offspring? Were you that unhygienic that parasites were keeping on contaminating you? And wasn't there a cure for it?

Oh yeah, there was.

Murder.

"Your... your son?"

"Yeah. I will be there tomorrow to take him from the airport. And I'd appreciate it, if you could tell the maids to prepare his room. Thanks." He remained serious, a strict aura floating around him, like he was apprehensive of the arrival of his son.

I wonder why. Two parasites should love each other dearly, right? They were of the same species.

You nodded, and when an awkward silence fell, you turned on your heels, saying a quick 'bye!' before you left hell.

And as usual, you hoped a bus would run over you and free you from your misery.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)