SCHOOL

CHAPTER 7: SCHOOL

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Jungkook just entered the cafeteria of his uni, when he caught eyes with hands, all waving and gesturing him to come.

It's been a few days since he asked you that question. Was he frustrated when you told him to think twice? Yes. But he nonetheless did as told, and, anger dissipated, came to the conclusion that yes, you were right in suggesting to meditate more on that.

Because you were his step mom. No matter how young, or beautiful or sexy you were, you were married to his father. And yes, Jungkook didn't really care about his father, and would have immediately gone back to you, wasn't it for the way you said things. Jungkook would normally do whatever he wants and not listen to others, but when you looked at him in the eyes, something in him told him to listen.

Was it your voice that was laced with so much sweetness but at the same time, authority?

He couldn't know. In fact, he was unfamiliar to you as a whole. He knew girls in his uni. They all either liked shopping, parties and popularity, or big nerds, introvert and shy. They were cute, as if they all wanted to be more like their favourite actresses on K-dramas, the stereotypical shy and cute girl. He knew all girls weren't the same, but with the pressure of popularity and the urge to fit in, they acted like they were all the same, did the same things, and wore the same clothes.

It was not your case. You were not shy, you were confident and knew what you wanted. There was that coldness in your eyes that made anyone daring to make eye contact freeze, that authority in your voice that made you get whatever you wanted from anyone, that elegance in your gesture that made people think you were delicate in your actions, but deep down, they knew you could be rough and harsh if you wanted. You were not cute, you were hot and fiery, the kind of sexy that Jungkook never saw before, the type of woman that everyone regretted meeting, that no one could forget, even if they wanted to, the kind of woman who would make you fall on their knees. You were mysterious, and no one could properly decipher your emotions, with how much you hit them well. You easily sparked his interest, anyone's, even, Jungkook was certain of that, and they would do whatever it took to solve the mystery that was you.

You weren't like any other women, and Jungkook liked that a lot.

It was part of the reason why he asked you that question. That, and the fact that he immediately knew you had a lot of experiences in those things, as you weren't that shocked on seeing the toys in his room, and the energy you radiated, clearly admitted it. The other part was because Jungkook was, indeed, bullied by his own friends for the fact that he was still a virgin.

"Hi, Kook." Hoseok greeted him and he nodded, not bothering to answer the red-headed, that had his arm around a certain grey-headed having this disgusting smirk that Jungkook wanted to slap away.

"Hey, Jungkook. You alright? You look kinda tired."

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." He snarled, gritting his teeth.

He didn't hate his friends. They were his friends for a reason, but they just so happened to be annoying and teasing.

Though he still didn't consider Taehyung as his friend. He was just Hoseok's boyfriend, and as Hoseok was his best friend and they were always together, he had to force himself to appreciate Taehyung, to not create a fight whenever they would meet.