HIDING SPOT

CHAPTER 9: HIDING SPOT

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, squinting as the sunlight of the early morning hit his eyes, immediately covering his head with his pillow and trying to fall back asleep.

It took him a few minutes to finally decide that it was time to wake up, blankly staring at the ceiling and contemplating if it was worth quitting his bed or not.

He could have just stayed in bed, since it was a Sunday, today, and he had no classes or plans whatsover. He could have just taken out his laptop and binge watch anime or some movie on Netflix all day, feeding off of the snacks he hid in his room.

And that was his intention, if it weren't for someone that was on his mind.

Or for the lack of that same someone in his room.

He looked at the empty place on his bed next to him, where you supposedly laid down and played with his hair until he fell asleep.

Jungkook knew why you left during the night. You were his stepmom, and if his dad, or anyone for that matter, happens to surprise you in his room, it would not require a genius to put 2 and 2 together about what you both have been doing yesterday. But it didn't hurt any less.

He felt like he was somehow used, as if he was just a toy for stress relief, that you played with for one minute and threw away, the next. As if he had been the only one receiving pleasure, that you didn't like it as much as he did, and that all you wanted last night was for an opportunity to leave, even though your absence was totally comprehensible.

And he felt a bit sad about it, since he enjoyed every second. He remembered every bit of last night, how your lips felt on his, how your teeth nipped on his neck, how your hands roamed around his body so delicately as if he was the most precious thing in the world, how you let him touch you as if you wanted him, yearned for him as much as he did for you. He didn't know sex could be so pleasurable, so enjoyable, something done for goals other than making babies. There was no heavy responsibilities with what they did yesterday — except for, of course, the lies to his dad — you both did it for pleasure and lust only, forgetting for a moment your stepmother-stepson relationship, and making him look at you in another angle.

You weren't his stepmom, anymore.

You were his mommy.

For whatever meaning this word had. He only obeyed your orders of calling you that way.

Because, for once in his life, he felt wanted, adored, appreciated, almost loved, and it felt amazing.

So he was perplexed as to why that wasn't also your case.

Did you hate it?

Don't you want to do it again?

Because Jungkook surely does.

And, with that question begging to be answered in his head, he got down, walking downstairs towards the dining room, where he heard soft voices and clinking of metal and glass coming from.

As he came near, the first person that caught his eyes was you, dark hair a bit disheveled and wearing a dark grey robe only as a small smile danced on your pretty lips, fiddling with your fork as you were nodding along at whatever Jungkook's dad was saying, and suddenly, all his confidence faded.