Chapter 7 : Hangout

Day 6

6.00 am

No One POV

Soarin waking up Dash to hangout. So Soarin straight to the bathroom to get shower. Meanwhile Dash still sleeping but suddenly her alarm is ringing and she too lazy to close alarm. ( Damn I hate alarm because so noisy and busy to attract people sleeping! ) Until she heard the alarm ringing " Urgh! Will you shut up please?! " She yell then she pull alarm clock and fell to the ground.

Soarin just about done from showering and he heard a loud bang . ' here we go again someone is bad mood. ' he thought because he remember Dash hate someone disturbing her sleeping and it happen once. Soarin laugh when he remember that Dash was wake up because that alarm clock and throw alarm clock to there ground. So it broke and Soarin had to buy another alarm clock to keep her awake.

He walk to closet but suddenly he saw Dash sleeping. He shake his head and walking towards Dash. She touch Dash but Dash remove Soarin hand " Don't touch meh! " Dash said then she sleep again. Soarin take blanket and Dash wake up. " Hey give it back I'm cool " but suddenly she blush because she saw Soarin don't wear anything then Soarin smirk. " You like it! " Soarin said. " Ah, pervert wear the cloth now! " Dash yell and try to not to blush. " Well you also pervert remember? When we first met. You changing in front of me? And I think I kinda like it...... " Soarin said. " Imma gonna kill you" Dash said. " Oh really? Then kill me I'm waiting. " Soarin said.

Dash blushing. " Wake up sleeping beauty, go shower we gonna go to park and there is no practice. Yay..... ( Sacratic ) Soarin said as he teased. " Stop teasing me, I know I'm wake up late and I'm not SLEEPING BEAUTY ! " Dash yell and blush embarrassment. " Oh we also gonna hangout at waterpark so bring your swimming suit. And I did " Soarin said. " Uh-huh and who care. " Dash said.

' Damn, Savage. Cute. I like it. ' Soarin thought and blush.

A Few Minutes Later......

Soarin POV

"I'm done ! " Dash said. I turn and blush because Dash wear

And lolipop in her mouth like I first met her