Chapter 8: We Don't Talk Anymore

Day 7
7.00 am

Dash POV

Is already 10 pm. Everyone are sleeping except me. I saw Soarin sleep peacefully beside me but I really mad what just happen just now. He teasing me. He always like teasing me. Then are something bad happen to me that my magenta eyes turn into rose eyes.

Maybe you guys keep wondering why my eyes can change color and no one know about this. If my eyes turn into magenta is normal but if turn into rose well it's mean I'm gonna kill people or sense thing.

So I get up walk to the my closet and find the knife. I always hide knife and gun in my closet and always bring for my safety. That my siblings never know even noticed it.

I found the knife and I walks to Soarin ready to stab but suddenly I realized something. My eyes turn back into normal ( Magenta ) and I cry. " How bad am I to kill kind people like him. Maybe i should stop killing people. " Then I put my knife back into my closet and fly away from my mansion. I need sometimes to be alone.

Tomorrow Morning.......

Soarin POV

Today I and Dash gonna head back to Wonderbolts Academy but when I want to wake up Dash I noticed she doesn't here. Where she could be? I go downstairs and I ask her sister " Where is Dash ? " Her sister raise her eyebrows and shake her head. Okay . " Well I'm going now and thank you for everything since I staying here. " I smile and she nodded.

So I hop in my car and drive to my house. Then I shower wear clothes and a hoodie then straight to the door but when I open is raining hard. Damn, I hate raining! So I hood on and walk to bus station and I'm all wet! 😭😭. Oh well, please fucking bus where are you! I really wet am I gonna be so cool about this because I don't have umbrella.

Then there a tall woman walking and stop beside me

Then there a tall woman walking and stop beside me. She hold umbrella. Wait that is Dash. Here how she wear.

" Hi Dash! " I smile but she ignore it

" Hi Dash! " I smile but she ignore it. 💢💢. Then I frown oh wait she wear earphones of course she can't hear.

No One POV

Soarin just keep quiet then he has idea. She move to Dash a little bit closer and closer. Then suddenly, they are some water fall at Soarin, soarin shock ' splash !!! '

Soarin POV

I shock when there is nothing wrong.  So I open my eyes and I blushing! Because..........

Because I was hugging Dash!  I'm so feel embarrassed and all people saw said ' aww ' . Dammit, I so ashamed by myself!  Then I stop hugging her and look other direction and I still keep blushing.  Then a bus come so I go up and sit. I sigh and even still keep thinking about  what happened just now and it so romantic. Before I go I look at her and she still  keep playing with her phone.

Dash POV

Did he hugged me just now only because that water falling at him? And I don't care when he hug me  especially  got a lot attention from a lot of people. Oh well let's walk and forget about what happened just now.

Soarin  POV

Actually I want to go to  Canterlot Mall.  I heard it was a best mall in the city. So I want to go there but to go there is maybe long like from Cloudsdale to Canterlot it may take time like  3 hours.  So I waited.

A few minutes later there a tall woman walking inside the bus to find a seat luckily I have.  Wait,  Is Dash again! I want to talk to her but she ignore it and walked away.  I feel annoyed and I crossed my arms and look away. 

A few minutes later again, she come back and sit beside me and she falls asleep. So I pull her head to my shoulder and sleep with her.

A Few Hours Later......

" Wake up, you are already arrived at Canterlot City. " I heard the man said. I wake up.  " Please pay before getting out of my bus " the man said as he walked and he suddenly stopped and looking at me. He grin " Are you  couple ? " The man ask. I whispered " Hell no! " I said. Then the man chuckled and walk away and I also heard " What a good couple.  " Hey!  Grr.... Ah,  forget it.  Hmm she look cute when she sleep.

So I take my phone and snap our picture and post in Instagram and said 'hanging out with girlfriend '. Hahaha..... I bet Dash gonna be mad if she knew.  Then I wake Dash up. " Dash,  Dash wake up!  We already  arrived. " I said.  Then she rubbed her eyes and walk away. 

I keep following her  she noticed me then she stop " Hey hottie,  why you  following me?  Are you  a spy? " she asked. Did she call me hottie.  " Umm no because I also want to here too.  And why you call me hottie? " I ask.  " Huh!  You need to get used it " She said . " Hottie  " I blush.  Huh, so good in flirting I like it. 

We walked around in Canterlot Mall " Wow so beautiful place no wonder people like to come here " I said. Then I heard Dash chuckle " You rich,  you never been to come here? " She said.  " Uhh , yes " I said honestly. 

We laugh together until Dash bumping into someone.  " Hmm sorry I wasn't looking anywhere while I'm walking,  here let me help you. " The man said.  Wait isn't that Dash ex. 

When they face together they shock. " Blue Sapphire!  " Dash said. " Rainbow Dash? " they shock. " Well long time no see, Dash " he said.  " Uh-huh " Dash said. When Blue Sapphire want to speak, Dash cut him off  " stop talking with me and go with your girlfriend. I don't want to see you.  " Dash said.  Hah! He deserves it. 

Blue Sapphire seem down

Tittle: We Don't Talk Anymore By Nightcore

After song ended Dash walk away. I followed her and I keep thinking of how to comfort her cause she look down after she face with Blue Sapphire.
_______________________________________
тнє єη
1064 ωσя∂ѕ

αηιм ѕσяяу вє¢αυѕє ι ∂ση туρє тнє ℓуяι¢ѕ ¢αυѕє му нαηнυят. єηנσу тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя.