Chapter 14: Save Soarin

Soarin POV
Day 15

It been 2 day I'm stuck with this slut! I'm hungry. Please save me. I don't wanna die yet.

Dash POV

Is been 2 day Soarin gone, I'm still worry. So I message my friends ( Wonderbolts Friends Group )

Me : Hi guys
Fleetfoot : Hola!
Spitfire : Hi. Fleetfoot what that mean?
Me : It mean Hi. Anyway, any news for Soarin?
Spitfire/ Fleetfoot: No sorry Dash
Me: Is okay

I close my phone. I don't have feeling to go to practice so I walk straight to the dorm and slam my body on the bed then I close my eyes. Where are you?

Soarin POV

That's it! I'm done.  " Cherry let me go! " I yell. Cherry come " Sorry sweetheart, but I can't and I'm going to make another plan so you can be mine! " Cherry said. Danmit she gone insane! " What the plan? " I ask. Then she chuckle. " For your girlfriend of course! " I shock " You - you monster! " O yell. She rolled her eyes and leave me.

Then I got my idea since no one to have to guard me, I took my phone in my pocket and I made it. Slowly if not maybe they gonna crush my lovely phone 😢 . I text Dash .

Me : Help me!
Dash : 😧. Soarin where are you? Send me a location. I going to kick their ass!

Damn she kind a protective girlfriend same as me.

Me: Okay. Please be hurry! I going to die in any soon because this dumb place.
Dash : Wait me there. 😘

I smile when she send the emoji. Long time I don't  get kissing by my girlfriend. I tired I think I should sleep for a minute.

Dash POV

So I quickly get up and try to find Spitfire but when I arrive she shot me a dead glare maybe because I don't come to practice. " I need to tell you important. " I said serious. " Gosh, seem serious. " Spitfire said.

Spitfire POV

So Dash come to me to tell some important but before she could said anything I ask question " Where were you? Why don't you come to practice? " I ask. Then I noticed she blushing. Oh I get it she must be worry sick about Soarin.

" Uh I ...... I " She seem have trouble to said. " So okay you can go now. " I said she nodded and left.

Dash POV

That bitch! I'm going to kill you take my Soarin! I said as I walk then flew where location Soarin been kidnapped. ' be safe Soar, I'm coming to you '

A few minutes later, I success to sneak and find the Soarin I saw he was lying on the ground and bruised at his face. This made my blood boiled. Suddenly I heard evil laughing beside me and I turn around I saw Cherry and Rosey.

" Well , well , well Lookie here Rosey, our leader going to save her boyfriend - " I cut it off. " Shut the hell up! What are you doing to him?! " I ask.

Then I could see Soarin is awake. " D - Dash be careful. " I nodded. " I hope so Soarin, or she could die. " Rosey said. " You really want to test me are you? " I said with grin. " Hmmm-hmmm " they nodded. " Guard kill  them! " Cherry said. Then five guard stand around me and Soarin.

" Nononono kill her, I change my mind. I can't kill someone that I loved. " Cheery said. It make me sick and puking to hear that. I walk in front of the wall and starring at the wall. " Don't hurt her! " Soarin said. I feel sorry that I never feel to other guys before. I'm so sorry, Soarin but I must to because I love you.