Chapter 22 : " Please , Forgive Me '

Narrator POV

Tomorrow morning Soarin, walking to cafeteria and meet his friends. He noticed there are something wrong between them. " Hi guys why are you sad? " Soarin ask.

Soarin : Hi guys, why are you sad?
Spitfire: Well you see Soarin.......
Misty Fly : Dash already know that you guys also involved in dare thingy with Soarin so she became mad and don't want friend with you guy anymore because she don't want have any relationship between her you guys and Soarin.
All : * jaw drops *
Fleetfoot : Really?!
Misty Fly: Yeah , realllllly.......

All of them is sad and starting feeling regret what they done especially Soarin. " So uh..... What we gonna do? " Ask Rapidfire. " I guess we need to apologize to her. " Spitfire said. All of them agreed and nod. " But if she don't want to forgive us ?" Fleetfoot said. " Don't worry I'm sure she going to forgive us. She such a good friend of us, right? " Misty Fly said. " I hope so..... " Soarin said.

While Practice

So they now practice and uh..... They saw Dash walking with Misty Fly and they look away. A few hours later is time to lunch. So everybody walk to Wonderbolts cafeteria and only left Soarin and his friends. They saw Dash walking with Misty Fly so they run over her and...... " Dash! Wait! " Soarin said.

Dash are talking with Misty Fly suddenly stop and look at them. Then Misty Fly saw Dash expression change . " I leave you alone with them. I waiting for you in cafeteria. " Misty said as she walk away leaving Dash outside.

Soarin POV

I and my friend finally got Dash attention. " What do you want? " She asked. " We want to apologize to you. " Spitfire said. " We really sorry what we did. " Fleetfoot said . " But mostly me and Rapidfire, because about dare " I said. She quiet for a moment. My heart beat fast. I hope she forgive us. "So do you forgive us? " I ask. She look other direction " Don't know..... Don't care. " She said as she walk away but I quickly hold her wrist and she stopped. " What do you want us do so you could forgive us? " Spitfire ask. Well usually she yell and never being smooth to the people but this is first time I saw she being smooth not yelling or hurting. " Never meet each other again. " She said and she left us. We shock.

Then I run to Dash grab her wrist and teleport to some private place that no one else can see. " What are you doing?! " Dash said. " I want to apologize to you. I can't feel any peace if you still mad at me and not forgiving me. " I said. " Go away Soarin! I already move on! And I don't want to see you again! " She yell. " Why? I really really sorry! " I said. " After you telling the truth o don't believe you. Everytime you came around, my heart is hurt. It like I can't see you anymore ! I wish you never existed! " She yell. " Well I also wish like that! " I yell . She stop, crossing her arm and not looking at me. " I brought you hear because I want to tell the truth but you don't want to hear it. Everytime I called you to tell you the truth you always avoid me. So now I want to tell the truth right here just with you so would you let me explain now? " I ask. " Uh-huh. " She said still not looking at me.

I take a deep breath and pull something in my bag that I brought before the practice and take a book. I really feel embarrassing to show my book and I also can feel my cheek pink . I guess is blush , I guess. I give my book to her. She turn around and her eyes wide. " What? " She asked. " T - take this. Read later...... " I said she take and I fly away .

Dash POV

What is this? He give me a book and flew away. Urgh , I hate whatever he give to me. So I want to throw inside the rubbish bin but suddenly I stop because I see something in front of his book. So I walk back to Wonderbolts Academy and countinue practice. " Where are you going just now ? " Misty Fly asked. " Confront with someone. " I said. She nod.

6.00 pm

Practice already ended. I flying to my house and not sleeping in my dorm because I don't want sleep with that slut anyway. " Hi sis " My sister greet me. Then suddenly. " Hi Dash! " Huh? I turn around saw my big brother and younger sister. " Hey , when you guys coming back? " I ask . I really happy when my siblings back from whatever is it.

" A few minutes ago. " Blaze said. " I nod. " Anyway I want to go to my room to shower. " I said . " Go on. " My sibling said. I walk to upstairs and open my cloth . I grab towel and straight to the shower room. A few minutes later , I wear my cloth and go down to eat dinner with my family.

" So what about you and Soarin? Everything is okay right? " I choked from eating cause I'm shock when my brother ask that question. I need lying to them I don't want my brother do anything to him. I cough and my sister look worry and pour orange juice and give it to me while my brother patted me on the back to make me feel better. I blush I'm not a baby . " Oh someone blushing! " My brother teasing me. " Stop teasing me and I'm not blushing. " Actually I was blushing. " Okay.... Okay.... " My brother said.

" I don't want to eat. " I said as pull my plate in front and walk to my room.

10.00 pm

I close my phone and close the light and straight to the bed. Then I turn my body to left saw a book that Soarin give it to me. Hmm..... Should I read or not? I guess I need to read. I wake up and take a book and also open the lamp right beside me and read.....

Author POV

What happen after Dash read that book? Will she forgive Soarin? Will she coming back with Soarin like a old thing? Will she love Soarin the same way she did before?
The answer in next chapter....

____________________________________
THE END
1057 word