1.

Ateez has been together for a while and everyone knew how strong their brotherly bond was.
Every time Mingi and the rest left the practice studio, he could feel someone watching him but at this point in his career, he didn't get distracted by it. There was a lot of staff in the building anyways.

One pretty mardy day, the guys had ONE day off with nothing scheduled which is surprising since KQ overworks them to shit, but anyway, Seonghwa was chilling in the living room, reading a magazine while wearing a pink kitchen apron. His attention got diverted after he heard someone open the front door and stumble inside.
-GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS - Hongjoong ran into the living room looking rather excited.
-I mean hyung - he corrected himself after he saw Seonghwa.
After a split second after Hongjoongs chaotic entrance, one of the doors in the hallway opened and Mingi walked out carrying 7 mugs, 3 glasses and 2 plates stacked in his hands.
-Um..... I-..... They're not mine they're Jonghos - Mingi knew that both of his hyungs were judging him hard af right now.
-HE IS LYING - Jongho screamed from their room.
-Okay, whatever - Hongjoong turned his attention back to Seonghwa. - Block B are moving in next door!
Hongjoong was visibly delighted with the news.
-Woah that's cool, but like, all of them? - Mingi asked.
-If you ever listened to what's being said, you'd know that over half of them lives on their own. Now, go and wash those dishes because no way I am doing that for you. - Seonghwa flipped a page in his magazine.
Mingi hung his head in shame and walked to the kitchen while Hongjoong chaotically ran into his room.

A few days after the exciting news, the remaining members of Block B settled into their flat, next door to Ateez, but because of the younger ones chaotic schedule, they haven't had a chance to formally greet each other.
It was, until one day, Mingi was leaving the KQ building later than everyone else. He stayed over to practice on some moves and as he was about to leave, he heard a ˢᵐᵃˡˡ voice behind him.
-Hey.
Mingi turned around to see who else was in the building. It was a ˢᵐᵃˡˡ tattooed boy.
-Hello! - Mingi bowed down as he recognised this person straight away.
-You heading back home? - Mingi nodded is response. -Good, so am I. Let's go together.
The young rapper was rather confused. Why did Taeil wanted to go home with him? I mean, he knew they were neighbours but that was so out of the blue. He also wanted to listen to some lit Snoop Dogg he downloaded on spotify.
-Sure, I guess. - Mingi headed out, followed by Block B's main vocalist.

It was almost midnight so it was pitch black but Taeils yellow jacket could be seen from miles away.
They walked making small talk although it was a bit awkward. Ateez never had a proper chance to meet Block B, besides those few times Hongjoong sneaked into their sunbaes practice rooms and got kicked out by security. And that one time Mingi got lost and ran into Bath Mat checking himself very aggressively in a window reflection.

-Oh, we are already here. Times goes by quick when you're in good company. - Taeil smiled with his lil gummy smile. It flustered Mingi a bit.
-See you another time, sleep well. - Mingi also smiled, making his eyes disappear, as he unlocked the door and walked in.