5.

(i had a lot of sugar and i'm sad over what i just wrote sorry)

It was decided. Ateez was not to be anymore.

The members went back to the dorm, some of them quietly crying.

-Is it all because of Taeil?! ARE YOU THAT JEALOUS? - Mingi shouted the second they came back.
-YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BLOCK B - Hongjoong gesticulated very wildly.
The rest of the members hid behind the sofa but kept peeping their heads out to watch the drama.
-You literally took the love of my life away from me! You don't understand what I'd give anything to have a Block B member suck MY DICK! - Hongjoong was getting incredibly red.
Mingis face went purple with embarrassment.
-IM SORRY! We don't have a dating ban! I can see whoever I want to!!! - He shouted so loud he spat on himself.
The rest of ex-Ateez members were truly confused, as no one knew anything about this romance.
-Whatever, fine! - Mingi walked out of their flat.

It's been a year since Ateez ceased to exist.
Yeosang became one of the CEO's of a drone company and made enough money to buy the flat they used as a dorm, to live there with some of the other members.
Seonghwa started in his first k-drama. After the second episode aired, he was named "Korea's Playboy" due to his deadly good looks.
Yunho sang and produced the soundtrack to the same drama where Seonghwa starred, becoming one of the most successful KQ idols to ever walk the earth.
Wooyoung became a lifestyle vlogger on YouTube, where he announced that him and San got engaged during Yunhos solo arena concert, making them the first gay idol couple.
On the other hand, San became a fitness model. I dont know what fitness models do, but he was doing that anyway.
Jongho disappeared from the celebrity world to write poetry and became the official Ateez dorm cook, after Seonghwa decided he is too famous to cook himself.
Hongjoong moves back to his parents, but as time went by, he spent more and more time at the dorm. He released his own mixtape with songs that featured every Ateez member.
Mingi was living in the Block B flat, next to his old dorm, despite Taeil having to enlist soon after the disbandment. Mingi was going crazy after Taeil, although it was revealed that the only reason why the older guy jumped on Mingis dick, was because he and his longtime partner, Jihoon, has broken up with him and he needed a rebound. It still didn't stop Mingi from living with him.

Music wise, a multi label group was formed. Chunk Bi. It consisted of (closeted) idols from many groups. The lineup was as following:
-Mingi. He was the leader and the person who created this group, mainly to fill the void that has been left after Taeil military enlistment.
-Wooyoung. He was the lead vocalist and the biggest gay.
-Mamamoo's Moonbyul. She formed a rapper duo with Mingi as long as bringing lesbian energy into the group.
-Taemin. Main pigeon dancer and the second lesbian of the group.
-Heechul. He maybe ain't gay but he is literally everywhere. No one knows who actually invited him to the group, everyone just knows he is a part of it.
-Ikon's B.I. Wooyoung thought its gonna be funny to invite him since the group name has "bi" in it, just like "bi" stage name.... Yeah, he is just the visual.

The group disbanded pretty quick, after Mingi ran into Hongjoong in front of their flats.

-I'm sorry mate. Wanna have a chat? - Hongjoong suggested.