6.

(the last part i swear)

The chat took ages, but it ended up reconciling the guys. They sat on the sofa at their former dorm, that same sofa Jongho took apart to lift when he was cringing over Yeosangs and Seonghwa cringy boyfriends videos, the same sofa where Yeosang let everyone know that Emma Watson is his, that same sofa where a lot of stuff happened, okay, we get it.

Both of them became soft and decided to hug it out. Finally, at last, the Ateez power rapper duo was reunited.

All the members were still signed under KQ, so bringing Ateez back was not difficult.
They might have been gone for only a year and a half, but the members wanted to make it feel different, as they were all different, more rich and confident people.
-I feel like we should make a statement with the Ateez 2.0. - Said Mingi.
-How about we call ourselves..... GAYteez? - Wooyoung laughed, although everyone in the room looked surprised.
-Yes! Yes, that's the one! - They all shouted.
-And we can call our fandom Tiny Gays!!! Since we got broken up by.... a tiny gay. - Hongjoong was serious, so was everyone when complementing the idea.

They have made the very anticipated comeback. Gayteez, Pleasures, Episode 1: One Hole was the best selling album of the year, topping the charts for almost 47 weeks after its release.

One day, after another sold out Arena show, the group sat together, drinking the most expensive champagne. Except Jongho because after Bath Mat getting him black out drunk (which still remains a mystery to Seonghwa), Jongho was under the supervision of all members.
-You know what!m? I still haven't heard from Taeil. He hasn't returned from the army. - Mingi said and downed all the champagne in his champagne flute.
-Again, if you'd listen, you'd know that Taeil became the general of the entire korean army. Funny enough as he dreaded going to the army. - Mr. Sassy Hwa returned.

So this, is the story of how Gayteez became the most successful group in the world and how I lost my sanity.

Thank you for reading this, I been writing this for almost 4 hours.

Also shout out to my main gay Oliwia for inspiring me to write this and to Louise for picking this pairing.

BYE