3.

(why am i actually enjoy writing this i hate myself WHAT HAVE YOU DONE)

The one and only, Bath Mat, appeared out of one of the rooms.
-Hey kid, want some whiskey? - He whispered to Jongho, who was as surprised as me when I came up with this idea.
Jongho nodded very quickly. Minhyuk pulled a bottle of liquor from his jacket and poured a pretty big amount into Jonghos orange juice.
The maknaes eyes lit up as he took a sip.
-If you need me, I will be here. - Minhyuk said, slowly backing out to the room he came from.

It didn't even take Jongho 30 minutes to get absolutely hammered, to the point where he fell of the chair and crawled to Seonghwa. He started hugging his hyungs thigh, which set the moms alarm off.
-Are you drunk????? - He said, lifting Jonghos face to look him into his eyes.
There was no need for a reply.
-If I find who got you drunk I will-
Mingi cut him off.
-I will just.... *hicc* take him to.... our room.
He himself was pretty drunk, so trying to get Jongho to stand up was not the easiest job.
Despite Taeils size, he managed to help their drunk maknae up, and put Jonghos arm around his shoulder.
-Take his other arm, loser. - Taeil said, as Seonghwa looked utterly disappointed.
They started walking, dragging Jongho along with them.
They first walked past Hongjoong who was hanging from Kyungs neck like a sloth.
Next up was Jaehyo and Yeosang who both looked half dead. They were surrounded by... 1... 2... 3... 7... 11? bottles of soju. And a t shirt. I don't think we want to know the backstory.
By the door, San and Wooyoung were.... cuddling? Who knows, no one understands the gay.

It took them 15 minutes to escort the strong boy to his bed, but when they did, both Mingi and Taeil collapsed on the floor.
-Thanks a lot, hyung. - Mingi said trying to catch his breath.
-Drop the honorifics, kid. - Taeil rolled over, so he was almost embracing Mingi.
Mingi eyes widened and he patted Taeils elbow. This was really weird.
They just laid on the floor for two minutes, until Taeil rapidly jerked his upper half up and almost slammed his face into Mingis, but managed to kiss him without any injuries.
Mingi widened his eyes, again, in shock.
Not being sure what to do, he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss that tasted like beer and kimchi.
When Taeil pulled away, Mingi grabbed the older one by his chin, and kissed him again, but really passionately this time.

They had a nice makeout session right by Jongho who was laying passed out in bed, slightly drooling.
Well, it was nice till it lasted. They heard the front door slam open followed by some shouts.
-Wheeeeeeey, you know, you're really *hicc* cool. -Someone who sounded like very drunk Yeosang, slurred.
Taeil quickly got up, in case someone walked into the room.
-I have to go. See you next time. - He coughed and walked out, avoiding Yeosang who was pretending to be an.... airplane? while being led by Wooyoung who looked very done with life.

Mingi stayed on the floor, wondering what the hell happened, but it didn't last long as he fell asleep on the floor.

The morning after, no one woke up until 11am, and when they did, they were either searching for painkillers, clean water glasses, or where fighting for the bathroom.
-Last night was pretty cool. - Said Hongjoong, holding a bag of ice on his forehead, while still fully dressed from last night.
-Say what you want, but I don't want Yeosang to throw up on me ever again. - Wooyoung was rubbing his temples. Unlike Hongjoong, he was sat only in his boxers and a white shirt.
There was a knock on the door.
-You cancelled everything didn't you? - Seonghwa, who was the only one alive, asked, peeking from the kitchen.
-I am sure I did. - Hongjoong stood up to open the door.
It was their manager, followed by two people with big cameras.

Hongjoong face dropped.