Part 2

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock. I usually wouldn't want to get up but today was an exception I'm far too worried about Tyler to not show. I got up and took a quickshower and then got dressed. My outfit was simple; it consisted of my light blue jeans with holes, A black cropped short sleeve hoodie, and my black sneakers. Believe it or not, it looks really good together. I then grabbed a snack from downstairs then used the downstairs bathroom to brush my teeth and I grabbed my stuff walking towards the front door.

"Rachel, do you need a ride," James asks, from the kitchen door frame.

"No thanks, I will take my car," I replied, mumbling jackass under my breath. I was still furious about yesterday. James looked down at the floor in what I was assuming was shame.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday Rachel I didn't mean to lose my temper but you have to understand the shit Tyler and Nick do, well the shit we all three do to girls I would never want to happen to you." He says walking upstairs most likely to grab his keys. I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:45. I need to go now if I don't want to be late.

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye ava," I yell while walking out the door they all say bye and I jump in my black Lexus.

30 minutes later

I finally made it to school. I walked into the hall and I saw Tyler with some girl from my biology class. Actually she wasn't some girl her name is Lambert and she's a total bitch. I walk up to them anyway and tap on his shoulder.

"Um Tyler I just wanted to see if you're okay," I say as Ashely sent me a death glare.

"Back off bitch he's mine why would a guy like him like you, you're a slut?" She says and I was taken back but one thing about me. My brother told me never to let anyone disrespect me.

"Oh honey I think you're talking about yourself I mean that outfit screams skank." I shot back then looked at Tyler. "So Tyler are you okay?" Ashely glared at me but said nothing.

"Yeah, Rach, I'm fine." He says and I nod and I start to walk away.

"Hey Rach one sec," Tyler says and I stop to look at him.

"Ashley I have to go, but first apologize." He says and she looks at him in disbelief.

"Tyler you have got to be kidding me you can't honestly expect me to apologize to her?" the stupid bitch I mean..Ashley says. Which oddly seemed to piss Tyler off for some reason.

"Apologize now or I will ruin your life." He says it's so low it's scary but I didn't mind him using it. I actually found it hot. She then glared at me and I thought she wasn't going to do it but she did.

"I'm sorry Rachel." She says before stomping off in rage.

"You didn't have to do that Ty," I say looking at him then to the floor.

"Yeah I did Rach, now come on let's get to class." He says and we start walking to our class. Once we got there I got a bunch of looks but I didn't really care. I just walked quickly to my seat.

"Shouldn't you sit in the back with my brother?" I asked looking at Tyler as I sat by Stephanie.

"Nah I'm pretty happy right here," he says plopping down beside me and I giggle.

"You're not cheating off me."

"Never, Unless you offer." He says as the teacher walks in.

"Rachel is there something you left out last night?" Stephenie leans over and whispers

"No, I did not now shush before we get in trouble," I say in a hushed tone

"Then why is Mr. Hottie sitting by you and not with his group," she says and I know Tyler heard her because I heard him let out a light chuckle. God, he's hot. What no bad Rachel he's your brother's best friend.