Part 9

I woke up to three different voices, but decided not to open my eyes. "AWW, they're so cute." Definitely Aj. "We should wake them up." No clue who said that. "I'm going to vomit." That was most definitely James.

"Get the fuck out of my room!" I heard Tyler yell at my brother, Aj,and the other as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning guys." I yawned as I sat up slowly, careful not to get dizzy.

"Umm Baby," Tylers says and looks at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, blinking my eyelashes innocently .

"Put some clothes on." He said looking at my sports bra and shorts and I rolled my eyes and stood up and hugged my brother.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him and he pets me on the head.

"I just wanted to check up on you. Aj, Jack and I need to talk to Tyler," James says. The Jack guy checks me out and Tyler growls.

"Aww, baby don't be jealous." I cue to Tyler he simply rolls his eyes while sending Jack a warning glaur.

"I'm not." He replies while putting on pants and a shirt. "Okay, let's go to my office," Tyler says and they walk out.

After they left me I got up to take a shower. Once I got out I started to sing Tia Tamera by doja cat. "They said Doja hit so sticky, I said, Thank you very much Bent the whole world over and said, Spank you very much Cheese like pizzeria, have a seat bitch, please, Ikea From the Westside like Maria, I'm hot like grits, Madea Beat the pussy up call PETA, I rock the boat like Aaliyah (Ayy) I rock a bob like Sia (Ayy), Doja on deck, bitch, re-up (Okay) Thick in thigh, thick in the waist Thick in the right motherfuckin' places." As i was singing the song was turned off.

"Hey." A guy I don't recognize says by this time I'm completely dressed.

"Um, who are you?" I ask. Kinda worried why a strange man is in the room I just got dressed in.

"I'm Amenadiel." He says in a duh tone.

"Okay...Amenadiel why are you here." I say crossing my arms.

"Just wanted to get a look at Tyler's recent piece of ass and may I say you are fine," Amenadiel says and let me tell you if looks could kill he would be 6 feet under.

"Excuse me? TYLER!!" I screamed and Tyler and my brother ran in.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asks.

"Tell this thing to leave the only person aloud to make me uncomfortable is Nick," I say.

" Amenadiel, get out my damn sight," Tyler says.

"Who is he?" I ask Tyler.

Tyler's POV

"Who is he?" Rachel asks me.

"Well your brother,Nick and I met him 3 years ago," I say.

Flashback 3 years ago James, Tyler, and Nick both 15 (No one's pov)

"bro where are we going? " James asks.

"Yeah dude," Nick says

"This guy my dad knows his name is Amenadiel," Tyler says.

"I don't know about this," James says.

"Don't be such a pussy dude," Tyler says.

"I'm not let's go," James says. They start to walk out the door when they hear a door squeak and they turn around to see Rachel standing there in her PJ's.

"Where are you going, it's midnight?" She asked, looking at her brother and his friends.

"We're going out, you just stay here," James says trying to coach his sister.

"I'm 13, not 5. Where are you going I need to know, what if you get hurt and I don't know where you are?" Rachel says crossing her arms.

"Tyler talk to her. She listens to you more than me even though I'm her brother," James says in an annoyed voice.

"Okay, you two wait outside," Tyler says and they walk outside.

"Ty where are you going," Rachel asks and Tyler looks at her with so much love in his eyes.

"We have to do something really important can you please just cover for us, Rach?" Tyler asks

"Okay fine but promise you will all make it back safe," Rachel says.

"I promise Here take my necklace. I never go without it so you know I will come back," Tyler says, putting his necklace on Rachel's neck.

"Okay be careful," Rachels says before hugging Tyler and going back to bed. Tyler walks outside.

"How do you do that?" James says.

"It's a talent now come on," Tyler says. The boys walk for 2 hours till they get to Amenadiels. Tyler knocks and after no answer, they walk in.

"Who told you to come in. A voice boom." the boys turn to face a man who stood 6'7 ripped body and grey eyes.

"Amenadiel sir we heard you can help us with a problem," Nick says.

"All things have a price you are prepared to pay," Amenadiel asked the boys.

"Yes, sir," Tyler says.

"Okay and what is this favor," Amenadiel asks Tyler.

"We need you to teach us to fight and kill," Tyler says.

"Of course but for a price,"

"What is the price?" James asks

"I want to join your gang when you become a leader," Amenadiel says.

"Deal," Tyler said.

End of flashback

"So that's how we know him," I say, finishing up the story.

"I remember that night when you got back I was in the room you use at my house asleep waiting for you to get back," Rachel says with a smile on her face.

"I never did understand why you were waiting on Tyler and not me," James said to Rachel and she blushes.

"I was in love with Tyler. I was worried." She said quietly.

"I was in love with you too," I say and James fake gags.

"Seriously how did i not see you guys liked each other i feel so dumb?" James says and we both laugh.

"I don't know but anyway James you and the guys go do that thing I've gotta watch rach after what happened yesterday," I say and Rachel looks panicked.

"What happened yesterday," James asks and I realize where I fucked up. I look at Rachel and she shakes her head.

"Your mom started sending her text blaming her for Rosy and she cut," I say and Rachel begins to shake and James hugs her.

"Aww, sis I'm so sorry I had no idea she was still harassing you." He says while rubbing her back. "I'll be back later, I promise. " He says standing up to leave and she nods. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her.

"I'll always love you, baby," I say once she drifted back to sleep and I cuddled with her god. I hate her being upset.

It's been a while but... Here an update and go check out my new book called 'I'm not a nerd!' It's actually better written because it's something I've been doing recent. there's also another book I'm working on but I'm not sure if it will go on wattpad yet.