Part 6

The next morning

My alarm goes off for school but of course, that's not what woke me up. "Rachel get your ass up and turn off that alarm I'm trying to sleep." Jake grows and I giggle.

"Sorry, Jakey," I say, throwing my giggles and he lifts an eyebrow at me.

"Did you just call me Jakey?" He says with amusement in his tone.

"Yes I did Jakey so do you want to take and pick me up from school?" I ask him.

"Sure M'lady?" He says and I burst out laughing. "What?" He asked, staring at me weird.

"You just stole Chat Noir's name from Ladybug," I say and he burst out laughing too.

"I guess you caught me," he says.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I ask in a joking tone but he freezes. "What is it jake?" I ask.

"Promise not to hate me." He says and it scares me. "I'm Amelia's brother, well I'm her half brother." He says and looks at the floor and I burst out laughing.

"Jake, I don't care, it doesn't mean you're going to be a terrible person like her. I trust you even though I just met you I feel like I've always known you. " I say and he takes a huge breath of relief.

"Thank you for not being like other girls." He says and I giggle and get up to take a shower and scream over my shoulder.

"There's a shower down the hall and some extra clothes."

3 hours later

So Jake dropped me off at school and Tyler gave me a weird pissed off look like who does he think he is? I just hugged Jake and pushed past Tyler right now I'm in 3rd period listening to Mrs. Stetson talk about the Big Bang Theory. Science is literally so stupid at least Amelia doesn't go to this school so; Hunter, Mia, Stephnie, and I are talking because we are all at the same science table.

"So I know right now might not be the best time because you and Tyler just broke up but Hunter and I need to tell you something," Mia says.

"Yall can tell me anything and don't worry." I say and Mia and Hunter looked at each other and then spoke.

"We are dating." They said at the same time and I smiled.

"That's great and I am kinda moving on. I Mean if he can I can right?" I say and the girls giggle while Hunter says "You go girl." After school was over I invited all some of the girls from the Dead Slayers and the NightLions for a sleepover.

After about 20 minutes the girls arrive. "Hey girls!" I say.

"Hey." They all say back. We start off by doing hair and nails and gossips.

"So there we were chilling at the ice cream shop. Me, Aj, and Hunter and Hunter pulled my brother to the side, and I figured out the reason is that he wanted my big brother's permission to date me. How sweet is that." Mia gushed. I could tell some of the girls in the gang didn't really like relationships. Like for instance Mabel, she said she had a girlfriend of three years and watched her get shot in front of her eyes and that was what always worried me about my brother and Nick. I used to worry about Tyler but oh well. Also in case anyone was wondering here Nick was he's off in Italy his grandmother fell sick.

"Hey, Rachel hunny you said you had a question for me?" Anna the deadslayers leader says.

"Oh um I was wondering if I could join your gang," I ask and everyone stops to look at me especially Macey, Veronica, and Stephanie because they're not in a gang either.