Part 3

I haven't talked to Tyler in 4 days. Yeah, 4 days have passed it's now Friday and still no Tyler. I have seen him every day but he keeps ignoring me and I don't even know why. It's like walking by a complete stranger. I got up and put my hair in a bun and pulled a few curls out. It was picture day so I put on my tank top, my red leather jacket, a black skirt, and my red butterfly heels.

"Hey, Rach I'm sorry about Tyler ignoring you," James says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever I don't even know why he's mad it's completely ridiculous I didn't do anything," I said and walked off. I had wanted to get to school early so I didn't have to see Tyler If he wanted to ignore me I was going to make it easier on him.I was running into school when I ran into a dam wall. Oh shit, that's not a wall, it's a person.

"I'm sorry," I said as I picked up my bag.

"It alright," I heard his voice and froze.

"Ty?" I said and looked up at him. He had a few bruises on his face.

"Oh, I have to go." He says and starts to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Ty talks to me please," I begged.

"Bye Rachel." He says and for some reason, my heart breaks.

"Rachel, Rachel really now you're calling me Rachel," I scream, not caring that we were in the hall.

"It's your name, what's the big deal." He says like its nothing

"The big deal is I have known you 10 years and you have never once called me Rachel now all of a sudden you don't give a fuck about me Tyler tell me, tell me what the fuck did I do that made you hate me," I screamed his grabbed my arms but I struggled in his arms tears streaming down my face.

"Goddammit Rachel I don't hate you I love you." He blurts out.

"What.." I say stunned, he loves me?

"I have to go." He says and starts to walk off and I do the dumbest thing

"Tyler wait," I say and he stopped and turned around. I grabbed his wrist again but this time I kissed him. He kissed back electricity, ran through my body and butterflies got in my stomach. I guess it's not only in the movie I just wasn't with the right guy, Then he pushed away.

"Rach we can't your brother... shit Rachel you have a boyfriend I fuck up everything I touch."

"No you don't me and Jacob haven't been happy in a while and Ty you never messed anything up," I say honestly.

"I messed up our friendship, I almost messed up mine and your brothers, me and my dads."

"Tyler shut the fuck up you didn't ruin those friendships or relationships god Tyler I love you too I have for a while."

"I always knew you weren't over him, you were never really into me." a voice spoke

"Jacob I..I am so sorry..."

"Save it you, stupid whore," Jacob says and Tyler slams him into the wall and punches him repeatedly until my brother and Nick walked in and pulled him off.

"Rachel, what is happening?" My brother asks.

"I..I kissed Tyler then Jacob called me a whore." I thought that my brother was going to scream at me and hit Tyler but instead he turned to Jaco.

"The fuck did you say to my sister! You know what? Tyler get her out of here. Nick and I have this." I know what they're going to do and if I leave they will kill him.

"No James let me say something." I look over at Jacob. "You knew I loved Tyler I told you when you first asked me out you said you didn't care so I said yes is this really a surprise," I asked and he looked to the floor he knew I was right but I had still hurt him.