Part 7

*Beep Beep*

"Rachel get your ass up!" Mia screams in my ear.

"What time is it?" I ask mumbling and grab my phone. "It's 9 fucking am," I scream at her.

"Sorry, but everyone went home except for me, Stephanie, and Macey. We just wanted to see if you're coming to that party tonight before we leave," Mia says and I sigh.

"Yeah I'll see y'all tonight at the party I'm coming with Jake," I said.

"Oof okay bye hoe," Mia said and they all three left now I need to take a shower. I walked to my window to let some air in and to no one's surprise Tyler wasn't sitting in the same place I left him, but instead, the blanket was folded on one of my lawn chairs. I threw my hair up and walked downstairs.

"Jake, why are you still out here?" I ask and he stops to look at me.

"I was just leaving. Are you coming to the party tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well I guess i will see you there," he says and starts out the front door.

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go together." I called and he smirked at me.

"Sure thing I'll pick up at 8." He says walking out the door while I go back upstairs to take a shower then to the mall.

At the mall

"Can we please leave? We have been here forever," Macey asked. I have now been in the mall for 3 hours and was just about to leave when I saw the perfect dress for the party tonight. It was completely gorgeous; it was a black two-piece with two silver prices.

"Mac look at that." I pointed to the dress.

"Oh my, you have to get that." She says and we walk into the store.

"Ma'am, how much for this dress?" I asked the sales clerk, she smiled at me.

"That would be $350." I smiled back at her.

"I'll take it," I said and she rang it up after I tried it on of course. *beep beep* I look at my phone to receive a text from Tyler's Cousin.

'Hey, I know we don't talk much but I know why Tyler did what he did. Are you going to that party?'

'Um Hi, Kimberly. Yea I am why?'

'Same, I will tell you at the party.'

'Well um okay.' I quickly typed back and started the car and headed home to start getting ready. I wore my new dress, Lace-up silver heels, a silver clutch, and my make up was done by Macey.

At the party

"If you need me, call me. I'm going to go find Hunter and Mia," Macey says as she walks off leaving Jake and I standing in the living.

"Hey, Rachel." I jump at the high pitched voice.

"Hi, Kimberly How are you?" I was turning to face Tyer's annoying cousin.

"So come with me, I want a drink." She says walking toward the kitchen she is honestly pissing me off.

"I'll be back," I said to Jake and he nodded.

"Take your time I'm gonna go find my friends." he says and I rush after Kimerly.

"Kimberly enough what's the reason." I practically scream as she drinks her second beer.

"Oh yeah oops about that well I was listening to Tyler one night turns out Tyler slept with her because she has a picture of..." She was cut off by a booming voice I knew all too well.