part -3

Kavya tried to wake up from the bad but she can't as Ryan is top on her and stare in her eyes " Ryan you can't do this to me , I was your friend , how can you ruin my life and suddenly Ryan clam her neck and kissing her neck hungrily , kavya is now very frightened and struggle to remove him but she can't compare his strength ,  " stop it Ryan you will ruin me please don't make me dirty please Ryan please move don't rape me "

Now it's enough for Ryan , he is very angry "  "I can do everything with you as you are my property now , I can rape you , I can beat you , even I can kill you , and yes one thing If am not wrong you are the same girl in the college that said I will worship my husband so now where is your worship plate Mrs Khan"  and smrink .

Kavya angrily " yes I will worship my husband but you are nothing to me I will never aacept you as my husband , if you want you can rape but don't thought  that you have  right on me , it's not your right it's your lust ,your lust " you will never become my husband , never "

Ryan " how dare you whore to talk me like that , " so you don't accept me as your husband , "

Ryan think something and get up from her " whore u will soon accept me as your husband , by the way I am not interested to prove u , but u know I like challenges "

He grab his hand and pull her toward the car and put her into the car mercilessly , and start driving .

Kavya cried alott during the journey but did not utter a single word even Ryan did not open her mouth also , " get out of the car right now " but kavya is so scared and did not move from her place " Ryan forcefully pull her out of the car and start moveing toward the little house type place , kavya is not in the state to understand all these as she is so confused about  what she did wrong to face all these and cried continuously ,

" You are not important whore for proving anything but as you challenge me so I will definitely proved you , I know why you are not accepting me your husband ,  I know kavya your are highly religious girl , and social value type girl , no matter I will ruin your life , you will definitely get punished for ruin my mission "

Ryan drag her into the house ,kavya is shocked to see that Ryan taker her to Temple , and confused too .

"I will prepare everything according to you "said by the priest of the temple , he is  very scared , he point his finger toward the the place where red veil , nupital chain,  and vermilion ,

Suddenly kavya " Ryan I will not marry you can't do this to me please leave me , please and start crying "

Ryan smrink and drag her into the mandap and point a gun toward the priest " ok as your wish "

Please don't kill me I have kids , kavya is shocked to see Ryan point a gun toward the priest

"Beti inki baat maanjao warna yeh mujhay maar dega beti raksha kro Meri, beti raksha kro ishwar k lie Meri " said by priest with teary eyes ,

Ryan please leave him please ,"I beg you please leave him "and join hand in front of him "

" Marry me "and u have only 10 sec to think

Kavya with lots of tear sit in the mandap ,

Ryan also sit and priest start chanting mantras , " now you have to stand up for 7 vows " kavya cried Lott and stand up take vows with him , they again sit after pheras
" Now u have to put vermilion in her head margin " Ryan put vermilion in her head and then nupital chain in her neck

" Now from this day , he is your  husband for 7 life's , you are totally his "

Ryan smrink and kavya continuously seen her nupital chain and crying ,

Priest came forward to her " good bless you my daughter and giver her packet , god will definitely mercy on you "

Kavya take the packet ,Ryan hold his hand and pull her into the car , and start driving , kavya sees her nupital chain all the time and sobbing continuously

His car stops " get out " kavya have no energy left , she came out of the car , all the people watch them , Ryan grab her hair tightly and drag toward their room , and lock the door .

Kavya did not utter a word and start moving backward as Ryan start coming toward her , kavya is very scared Ryan pinned her to the wall and put his hand on her waist , " so now I am  your husband according to you right "