part - 20

Ryan :-

Last night after her sleeping I wake up at midnight and continuously stared at her direction , how can someone looks this pretty even in sleep she looks like a natural beauty , I must say she is so beautiful , I am just lied on her chest right poor girl have to tolerate me , but I loved to sleep on her , I can hear her heart beats which sounds like a song to me .

Her hair is all around her so I just moved my fingers and turns her hairs backward without disturbing her sleep , but due to this act my sexual harmone are at peak , and now to my eyes she looks hot from beautyful and pretty but I don't know what thing resist me to make her mine completely , I am confused as well anger with me , for the first time , I am thinking this much to become her mine , so to satisfy myself I just placed soft kisses on her nape of neck , but without disturbing her sleep but she started moving so I just closed my eyes , why I am closing my eyes , she is my wife it's her responsibility to satisfy her husband in every means even if she was not my wife and I want her so I will satisfied myself with her ,

I felt she removed my fingers slowly from her fingers but I clutched tightly to tease her , she tried once again but I clutched more tightly and rest my lips on her neck , I felt she vibrated due to my act but to my surprise she blabbering something to herself , I chuckled due to her " feather comment" and loosen up my grip she hurriedly but slowly and silently went to washroom ,

How can i laugh it's against of my rules , this girl will mad me one thing , I have to maintain a distance from her , after taking secrets from her , I have to killed her , she is enemy for me , just because of her for the first time in my life I have to down my head in front of baba just because of her my mission failed .

I think I should have rest as I am wake from midnight , today I have to take training session also due to previous problems , i can't take it , as it's my responsibility to train them .after some time sleep engulf me .

India :-

Reporter : Mr ram Sharma , what's the progress ?

Ram : I can't tell you right now but its my promise we will take our revenge from them

Reporter : if you can't do anything just resign from your post , it's been 5 months , still you have nothing to say . Just because of you all army 's proud decreases . Now army is good for nothing ( don't angry with this line , I love my country so much )

Ram silently sits in the chair and said nothing in conference but rishabh gets so angry , and takes the Mike to say suddenly he heard a high picked voice , when he looks forward he saw a beautiful girl , who is pilot in army gives a tight slap to the reporter.

She stare at every camera man and camera man put down their camera , and takes the camera from the table all looking at her direction shockingly .

Girl: first of all I am so sorry to all my respected seniors , but I can't tolerate if some one point out a finger on army , if it's against of rules , then I will resign happily .

She went to reporter and give him a tight slap once again , he is shocked and scared both : how dare you to say that our army or country proud is decreases,and what you say we are good for nothing , we will dies not only army even any true indian will die but will not let anyone to decrease our motherland proud , who the hell are you to comment on us , you know how much we and our family scarifice for you , for our nation still you guys point out a finger on us , just tell me what you did for my country , and yes I used my because , I am scarificing for my country so I have only right to use my country , if ever I listen these type of words from any of you , then remember one thing army does not have to give the calculations of bullets ,After that she sits on her place ,but rishabh Sharma continuously looked at her direction .

All present there start clapping , meanwhile ram takes Mike and said : " we can't disclose defence secrets here , you have to trust on us , we will definitely takes our revenge from them .

Other Reporter :sir we have full trust on our army but sir you have two responsibilities first toward nation and second toward your daughter .

Ram : my daughter is very lucky as she got a chance to sacrifice for the nation , I am sure wherever she is , she fight for herself and for the nation .but I am assured you as well as my daughter if she is listening me that I will free her Soon from the hell ( His eyes is teary but due to glasses no one can see them )

Rishabh : now time to leave thank you all (and started moving from there )

All dispersed here and there , he salute ram and went toward the window side where that girl stand talking with their group ,

He go toward her direction , when she saw her she salute him , and all the girls present there leave .

Rishabh : good job , you ?

Girl : sir i am Flight Lieutenant Shreya Mishra , I am recently posted to Kashmir .

Rishabh : nice to meet you (with smile ) , I am major squadron leader rishabh Sharma .

Shreya : nice to meet you too sir

Rishabh smiled at her direction and leave , but Shreya continuously smiling at her direction

Dont upset with me guys because of this small episode but from now onwards I will update regularly do like or comment .

And yes I am adding some new characters to story so tell me your suggestions .

Thank you and love you all 😘