part -22

I am really sorry guys due to exams , practicals I can't update , but I promise you all whenever I get time I will update , and yes wish u a very happy new year , love you all and enjoy the update .

Kavya :-

Kavya sits with zain and apply wet cloth on his head but his fever does not decreased ,
Kavya - I am going , MAA Zain is my responsibility , I am going to get medicines and started going toward the door after kissing on zain forhead , Amma grab her hand and said " think once again are you sure ,

Kavya - we don't have any other option left MAA , Zain 's health worst hour by hours

Amma kissed on her head - you remember the direction of room ?  " Allah will protect you beti go ahead.

Kavya nodded her head and one tear escape from her beautyful eyes , for Zain I have to do this .

Kavya went to the direction of the room secretly and cover herself in burkha , her heart throbbing continuously , no one is there at the site of door , " I think all went to namaaz ,Amma is right but I have to cross check so she throw one of her jhumka at the opening of door but no one is coming to inspection , she felt relief that no one is there , she silently went to the room , all the medicines neatly arranged like a chemist shop , she goes to the direction of different cupboard for searching paracetamol , but unfortunately she doesn't find any paracetamol what should I do now please God help me , please have mercy on little kid , and started crying but suddenly her eye went to the direction of chemicals lab where medicine made , she hurriedly went to the small room and stare everything , idea popped in her mind if there is no paracetamol there I can made one , she smile lightly and hurriedly wash her hands and thank God by looking ceiling and started thinking "The starting material for the commercial manufacture of paracetamol is phenol, which is nitrated to give a mixture of the ortho and para-nitrotoluene. The o-isomer is removed by steam distillation, and the p-nitro group reduced to a p-amino group. This is then acetylated to give paracetamol"  and she finally prepared medicine and hurriedly come out of the room and went to amma 's room , she wake up zain and give him medicine , Amma finished her prayer and stand in front of her .

Amma shockingly - you bring medicines ?

Kavya - yes maa and after some  time our Zain will be alright and smiled at his direction , and thank you maa for praying for me .

But Amma is thinking something and said - may Allah will protect you beti as I know you got trapped , I know rayan , it's  next to impossible that he don't know about it  , pointing toward the medicine .

Kavya casually  -  MAA don't worry , no one is know  anything ,you are right there is no one  all went for namaaz so how can he know about the medicine .

But Amma is not satisfied by the answers of kavya as she know that how rayan is  .but she prayed that whatever she thought , it becomes false .

But that's true no one can betray the beast like rayan .

Rayan :-

Rayan wakeup from the sleep and remember kavya ' s beautyful face , " no rayan , this is not you , this girl's beauty will make me weak person one day , I have to do something for that , he pick pillow of her
And started ihaling her fragrance , but then throw suddenly and went toward the washroom for doing his business .

Knock at the door , rayan came out of the washroom and said angrily " what " ? The man frightened immediately and tell him something . Rayan hint him to go , " stop , let her do what she want to do and remove all the medicines of fever from there , and one more thing if any man saw her with his  eyes then put hot lava into his eyes , ok now go " . He tighten his fist " so now she crossed the limits of her , I think now the time comes to introduce her to hell . I give instructions to Shaheen to bring her here , she looks so pale and I know the reason . She just nodded and went to get her .