Chapter 2

Whippie! Another update!

Butthurt rival: OH, ME ASS!

Me: HAHA BIATCH! FEEL THE PAIN AS THIS STORY BECOMES BETTER AND LONGER.

~~~

Rainbow Dash jumped off her Bike, hiding the helmet in a compartment where the seat lifts up and leaves ample space for a helmet.

Locking it, she shoved her keys in her pocket. She crossed the street quickly, trying to get to the school.

Suddenly, a red pickup came roaring down the road. Rainbow looked over and caught a glimpse of the car, it's tires squealing, trying to break.

"Fuck!"

Jumping onto the sidewalk, she scraped her knee, skidding on the concrete. The car came to a full stop, and Rainbow Dash looked over at the driver, ready to explode.

But she stopped. Her eyes met a soft face, with gentle features, jade green eyes, cream skin and blonde silky hair that dawned her head in a ponytail.

"S-Sorry 'bout that, SugarCube," The girl panicked, a little caught off guard by Rainbow's appearance. It made her feel warm. And she didn't know why.

"I-It's fine," Rainbow replied. Ugh. What was this? This emotion? This feeling that made her feel weird, and burned the tips of her fingertips and squeezed her heart.

She stood, waving it off, and turning towards the school, jogging up the steps. Before she opened the door, she looked back, and still found those green eyes held on to her thin frame.

Rainbow chuckled then, and waved a real, friendly wave, smiling. And the girl waved back.

She turned again, walking into the school, as the girl in the car parked too, running in five minutes after her.

They'd made an accidental friendship.