Chapter 15: The Bully Becomes the Victim

Note: Good evening, guys! This would probably be the last update for today. Enjoy reading! :D

Finishing my milk before catching some zzz's. Listening to some city pop tracks while drinking. Mariya Takeuchi's Plastic Love always brings the nostalgic feels~

Good night!

---

Chapter 15: The Bully Becomes the Victim

David went on in his usual days in school: classes in the morning up to the afternoon, and after school hours, basketball practice for the school team. Like the first day after basketball practice, he didn't even once went to the shower with the guys, afraid that they'd tease him for being uncircumcised.

Fuck this stupid masochistic culture, he would violently think whenever Jarwin, Loco, and Jaguar would look at him with a mocking expression in their eyes.

During classes, he would deliberately volunteer for the discussions and discuss some lessons just so he could go stand in front and look at Eric. It was the only way he could see Eric's face, because Eric had his back to him. And in all the time that he would discuss in front of the class, he only looked at one face—Eric's.

Can't you still not notice it, huh? I like you, Eric. He thought while looking at Eric's eyes, as if transmitting his thoughts to him.

But this action of David proved to be a double-edged sword. Because in all the times that he was looking at Eric; Jarwin, Jaguar, and Loco's assumptions about David were becoming more and more verified. They smirked while looking at David's longing eyes in front of the class.

Look at this love-stricken fool! Jarwin thought satisfyingly.

Immediately, he posted an anonymous post in the school's unofficial blog titled, "Confessions of a Gay Guy." It talked about wild and perverse fantasies of an unnamed student towards Eric.

"I fantasize about him during classes," Jarwin would type on his phone.

"And before I sleep I always fantasize about Eric's eyes. I even dream of my one and only Eric, and when I wake up, my underpants were wet. Even when I go to the bathroom and take a shit, I would think about Eric's face. Only then would my shit pass through the exit smoothly. Thinking of Eric is so therapeutic. I even had a photo of him in my bedroom altar. Before I sleep and right after waking up I would pray to the Holy Eric to guide my way. Love you, Eric.
—Crazy in love gay guy"

When Jarwin was done typing, he couldn't stop himself laughing. He read his post over and over again, amused endlessly.

Soon, all the students were already talking about this controversial post, wondering who might be that gay student who fantasizes about Eric.

The only people who didn't know about this were Eric and David. Eric didn't own a phone, so he had no way of accessing the blog. Likewise, David didn't have an account to the unofficial blog. Thus both of them are oblivious to the rumor in the blog which quickly spread like wildfire.

Eric was confused because whenever he walked in the hallway, people would look at him with peculiar gazes that he couldn't really describe. A group of nerdy girls even giggled when they saw him walk by. "Whoever he is, I'd want him to be together with Eric." Eric heard this, but ignored it. He certainly couldn't be the only Eric in school, right?

Eric only knew about the blog controversy when Charlie told him about it in the cafeteria. "The post is so hot right now!" He exclaimed. "500 hearts, 400 comments, and 200 plus shares in just over an hour?! Man, this post's really getting steam, huh?"