Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

YOONGI'S POV

I walked down the halls of the school , it was lunch but i didn't mind , i would normally like to have food but it'll have to wait. Why would I wait to eat food? Well I'm going to meet 'Unimportant ' at the cherry blossom tree behind the school.

Most people go there so I was hoping nobody else was there but I was wrong. So when I seen lots of people there i freaked because how was I supposed to find this person?

Well I kinda got distracted because i seen the one and only Park Jimin. You do not understand how much I like him; though I know he doesn't like me back so I don't talk to him much , we only talk when we work together in class which is practically all the time. Jimin seems different around me i don't know why though. Is there something wrong with me? I didn't notice anything.

Also... I like Jimin but I don't know where his locker is. I shouldn't know where his locker is anyways , it sounds creepy?

I walked up to the tree and seen Jimin look down. He was acting weird again! I swear if there is something fucking wrong with me i want to know what.

He walked up to me. Park Jimin fucking walked up to me?! "Hi Y-Yoongi hyung..." Jimin looked up and gave me a note. It felt as if I was opening one of Unimportant's notes.

I opened it a read:

It's me!

- Unimportant

Unimportant? I couldn't believe it. Jimin was Unimportant?! I fucking couldn't believe it...

I looked up from the note and furrowed my eyebrows together. Jimin smiled slightly and shrugged his shoulders. "It's fine if you don't like me now , I'll leave though it was nice to meet you!" Jimin was about to walk away but I grabbed his wrist. He turned around to face me , I did like him who wouldn't ?

"I do like you , I said I did!" I said that as the bell rung for the next class. " Uh... Meet me at the end of the day I'll take you to the park and we can have a walk or sit on the grass and I'll tell you a little story , make sure you're there I'll write you a note!" With that I ran to my class , I still couldn't believe i had two crushes.

Jimin and Unimportant and Unimportant is Jimin?! I was crushing on the same person twice I'm such an fucking idiot.

-

JIMIN'S POV

Yoongi told me to meet him at the front of the school , so i did. We walked to the park together. Even though he wasn't doing anything I still blushed , I was with Yoongi and he said he liked me. How could it get any better?

We sat at a bench and he started to tell me a story about me. Which is unbelievable , why would he have a story about me? I brushed my pink hair out of my face and listened.

"So since you came to the school i have had a crush on you , yes i know it's fucking crazy. I've liked you for so long and then this mystery Unimportant came along and they started to give me notes , I wrote back thinking it would be fun to have a friend. I didn't know that I would like this person so much , but I did. I liked then a lot. I found out I had a crush on two people. Park Jimin and Unimportant. Then today I found out I had a crush on the same person , I was fucking shocked." Yoongi finished his speech and I found out that he had a fucking crush on me ever since I transferred to his school. Wow.

"Wow , you like me?!" I stood up , I really couldn't believe it. " i m-mean , y-you like me? " Yoongi nodded and smiled though in those eyes I could see sadness. "What's wrong?" I asked him , he shrugged his shoulders and looked up at the sky. "Nothing , oh hey , want my number?" He looked back down to me , took out his phone and handed it to me. I handed him mine. We put our numbers in each others phones and gave them back.

The sky looked grey as fuck. "Hey , it looks like it's going to rain. Maybe we should go back home." Yoongi stood up followed by me. " would you like me to walk you home? " He asked kindly. I shook my head no. "No it's fine , I'll walk by myself , bye!" I started to walk but before I realized it , I was attacked into a hug. " i can't believe I've found out who you are , I've been so curious and I'm finally talking to you , goodbye. " He let go and I blushed. Then I walked away and Yoongi walked the same way as me. "I guess we're walking the same way then?" I said Yoongi stuck his hands in his pockets and nodded. "I guess so." Then we walked together. We were hoping the rain wasn't going to start.