Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It was time to go and leave all of his friends behind. Though there was one thing he wanted to do. Say goodbye to Yoongi. He knew he could text him but he wanted to say goodbye through a note , it was a thing they always did so he wanted to do it.

They were in the car and he had informed his Mother that he wanted to do something at school. He had already wrote the note early in the morning and he was ready to give it to Yoongi.

His Mother let him out of the car and he ran into the school , he looked for Yoongi's locker and left the note inside of it. He ran off without Yoongi seeing him. He cried so much the night before so all the tears he had were gone.

He ran back to the car hoping , just hoping, that Yoongi would get the note.

-

Yoongi walked into the school and went to his locker. He opened it up and seen a note lying at the bottom. He bent down and picked it up.

He read it , he started to sniffle he couldn't believe what he was reading. He read over it a lot of times but still couldn't get his head around it.

The note said.

Dear Yoongi,

I'm so sorry that I informed you so late about this but I'm leaving.

I'm going to miss you

It's my Mother , she told me to pack my bags to leave , I'm gone now.

Goodbye Yoongi , I love you. And I wish I could've told you this message before ...

I wish I could've asked you to be my boyfriend but I guess it's too late.

I love you and I hope you don't forget about me.

Bye bye Hyung

- Jiminie ❤

Yoongi dropped onto his knees. He had only gotten to know him. He was gone now. it was too late. He had to get over it but he could never.

He'd never forget about Jimin.

The notes.

His cuteness.

Everything he did.

"I wish I could've told you the same , I wish I asked you to be my boyfriend."

He ran to the bathroom and cried into the stalls. He couldn't be bothered with class , he cried and cried till he had no more.

Jimin...

Was gone , but maybe not forever.