{chapter fifteen ~ wine}

Y/N's POV

"Do you know the God named Dionysus ? You're exactly like him." I told him and he sighed like he was defeated.

"Why do people always compare me to him?!" He asked me and I laughed.

"I mean , you like wine , food and sex." I covered my mouth at my sudden word and he laughed hysterically.

"I didn't say that!" I grumpily went to the fridge to get some soda. His laugh echoed throughout the room and I shook my head.

"It's a scientific word , baby. I'll pretend to not hear it." He shook his head still laughing at my very red face.

"Soda?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Wine?" I asked and Jungkook happily nodded his head.

"Go open it yourself , hmph!" I turned my back at him while sitting at the couch we have.

The wine bottle popped and it's a sign that it was opened. I can hear the sound of liquid flowing and it sounds delicate.

"Do you want some?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"It's a mild one , sweet and tasty just like a grape. Alcohol content is 2% and it's appropriate for beginners in drinking." He informed while handling me a glass of it.

I took it and smelled it , it smells just like grapes , making me have the interest to taste it.

"I'll try but if it tastes bad I'll kick you out of the house!" I pointed at him and he nodded his head.

"Okay pumpkin." I took a sip of the wine and it tastes absolutely amazing. It's like sipping on grape juice but the only difference is that it's on a wine glass.

"Hmm, I like that!" I took another sip and Jungkook high fived me .

"I told you , it's sweet and it's very mild. It's good for the heart !" He added and I nodded my head still sipping my wine.

"Jungkook , how about you run a wine business?" I asked him and he immediately nodded his head.

"Is it because I like it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No , it's basically because you know a lot about wine and alcohol." I looked at him seriously and he confusingly furrowed his eyebrows.

"If I have the talent , I would've run a business and you can easily produce it in your clubs. Use it as replacement , advertise it to your customers." I adviced him and he suddenly looked at me with a wide smile.

"Where did you learn all that?" He asked and I immediately answered him honestly.

"I like studying business." I know that it's impossible to believe it but I love reading business books.

"Really?!" He asked me with wide eues but I ignored him.

"Wow , I would've never thought." He stated and I shrugged my shoulders.

A call interrupted our conversation and Jungkook immediately answered it.

"Sana? Where are you?! Are you drunk ?! What?! I'm going there , this instant." He hurriedly grabbed his coat without hesitation and he went out of my apartment without even saying goodbye. Sana would've been so heartbroken , she even cared for me at the restaurant and all she got was betrayal.

Stupid heart! I shouldn't love him. I clutched my chest tightly because it started to feel heavy. Why did I even expect for a kiss?!

I was about to lock the doors when someone opened it immediately. It was Jungkook and he was looking at me with unreadable eyes. In a moment , I was about to speak but he suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. Pecking it softly and teasingly biting my bottom lip.

"Goodbye , babe." He closed the door while I stood there looking at the door knob. I touched my lips softly as I started to kneel down the ground.

Finally , I came back to my senses and I locked the door of my apartment. The wine that Jungkook made me taste was still at the counter and I decided drinking some more since Jungkook opened it for me.

I started pouring my wine but the scene from the door made me space out. Spilling some expensive wine on my counter. My mouth sighed while slapping my cheeks hard , I should stop daydreaming about Jungkook.

To be honest , in the past few days , Jungkook is the only thing that I think. During the day , noon , afternoon , evening and even in my dreams. I can't say that I'm in love since I've never experienced it but they always say that if your heart beats fast around that guy , you're in love. It always happens when I'm with Jungkook!

Anna went out of her room and it made me shock since she looked like a zombie.

"Are you drinking wine?!" Her eyes looked at my right hand which was holding a glass of wine.

I nodded my head and she happily took a glass of wine.

"Finally , I have a drinking buddy." She took a sip of hers while approaching me. I was silent since I don't know what to do with her , she might lashed out on me if I hurt her drunken feelings.

"Y/N , are we friends now?" She asked and I nodded my head as a response. Her eyes lightened up and she hugged me tightly.

"You know , you should thank Namjoon. Since he took care of you when you were at the bar flirting with him." Anna blushed at the mention of Namjoon and she immediately smacked my arm.

"Says the one who kissed Jungkook for more than three times!" She shouted at me and I blushed while I threw her a pillow.

Her eyes lit up with a fire of determination.

"It's been so long since we had a pillow fight!" She smacked me with a pillow and I took a pillow while she ran for her life. I chased her all the way to her room and we started hitting each other non stop. Laughter and joy was all we felt but when Anna collapsed at her bed , I stopped.

I laid beside her while giggling and she immediately looked at me.

"Friends forever?" She asked and I responded to her with eyes full of happiness and passion.

"Friends forever!"