{chapter forty five ~ rebound}

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my usual alarm and do my usual routine and go to work. I've been working for Pineapple Tech for 11 months now and this day will be my 1st year anniversary with the company.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello—" I greeted but he interrupted me.

"Where are you?! I can't believe it, it's your one year anniversary with the company and you're refusing the company dinner tonight." He ranted through the phone and I laughed.

"Seokjin, work is much more important than a party." I laughed because he started rapping angrily again.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE FUN TONIGHT?! ALL YOU'VE BEEN THINKING IS WORK, WORK AND MORE WORK—" Just to piss him off more, I ended the call while laughing hysterically.

"He's probably going to fetch me today." I started spraying perfume in my body and suddenly the doorbell rang.

Knew it.

"You're not allowed to enter!" I shouted through the door and as expected , he knocked furiously at the poor door.

"Y/N! Come on! Open the freaking door." He replied and I started laughing while opening the door.

"You missy— how dare you ?! You hung up while I was talking. I'm your oppa!" He grabbed me by my shoulders and leaned forward while looking straight into my eyes.

The both of us blushed when we realized that we were in an awkward position.

It looks like we're about to kiss.

"Um- I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his neck while blushing much more.

"It's okay, Jin." I reassuringly said.

"I probably messed up right? I me—" Before he could finish his sentence, I kissed his cheeks because of his cuteness.

His eyes went wide and I was tucking my hair at the back of my ear. Both of our faces were beet red, flustered and blushing.

"Y-y/n, why would you do that?" he asked me and I immediately looked at my watch to get away from this situation.

"It's 8:30 A.M, we should probably go now." I said but suddenly I was pulled by Jin into his arms while he slowly grabbed my chin.

"Don't start something you can't finish , Y/N. I've been courting you for a year now and you haven't even moved on from that fucking guy." He was forcing me to stay still , but it was a little bit painful to know that he still cares for me.

Yes, it's true that he is courting me for a year . Seokjin is handsome , he's good at cooking , dad jokes and he's such a husband material. He's so different from what I thought he would be and he is much more different than Jungkook.

"I-I— just wanted to kiss your cheeks because they're so squishy." I honestly said and he sighed.

"Fine. I'll forgive you this time because you thought I was cute." He said while grabbing the small pink bag that I will be carrying for work. Following a very handsome wink from him, making me blush.

"Just let me bring my own bag." I said while catching up to him and closing my apartment door.

"I'll carry it , don't worry." He ran outside towards his car and I laughed while trying to chase this man.

"Give my bag to me, Seokjin—" Our laughter stopped when a very familiar face welcomed us in front of Seokjin's car.

"Long time no see, brother." A sly smirk decorated her face and the both of us stood in shock.

"Sana, what are you doing here?" Jin asked and she just laughed as a response.

"It's been a year that we didn't see each other but that's how you'll greet me?" She looked at us while laughing in sarcasm.

"What do you expect? You just show up when you want to ruin someone's life." His brother said while containing his anger and I gripped on his arms to stop him from losing his temper.

"Seokjin, stop. She's still your sister." I softly whispered to him and he took a deep breathe, meanwhile, Sana started laughing again.

"Oh, does my brother like you, Y/N?I've heard rumors that the both of you are dating. Is it true?" She asked and I immediately denied her accusations.

"Me and Seokjin are still on the courting stage. We are still not together and—" She cut me off by pouting her lips at his brother.

"Aww, poor Seokjin. How does it feel to be somebody's rebound boy?" She leaned towards Seokjin and I gasped at her statements.

Seokjin's muscles tensed and I gripped onto him more. I know that he was nearing his limits and I don't want him to cause a scene, just because of this unworthy sister of his.

"Seokjin, control yourself please." I whispered again and he started chuckling.

"So what, Sana. I may be her rebound but at least she cares and she is giving me a chance to love her. Unlike you, who keeps on chasing a guy that doesn't even like you a bit and only likes our family money." He said with a sly smirk and it was his sister's time to lose her temper.

"Oh shut up, Seokjin. Jungkook loves me and that's the reason why he chose me over that slut that's standing behind you, clutching onto you like a fucking koala." She said all of those things with spite and it was enough for me to just stand there.

"It was the best decision I've ever made in my life, Sana! Leaving Jungkook was the best decision ever! Look at me now, I have a stable job and a healthy lifestyle. I hope that you wake up and leave him too, because he is using you just like me!" I cried out of pity, pity for that girl who is too blind because of love.

I feel pity for Sana.

"Here." She handed the Seokjin a pink envelop and he was doubting whether to take it or not.

"Take it, so you will know the reason why I'm here." She crossed her arms and Seokjin took it.

"I am opening my new boutique next Friday and I want you to bring a partner for it." She said while glaring at the both of us.

"Is this all what you came for?" Seokjin asked and she nodded her head while walking towards me.

"Since you're probably Seokjin's partner, prove to me that leaving Jungkook behind is the best decision you've ever made."

Author's Note :

dun!dun!dun! It's been a while folks and I am trying to survive myself from failing my subjects and still! 4k on Dionysus, thank you so much my lovely readers. Please stay tuned because more exciting things will happen.