{chapter fifty five ~ meow}

Y/N's POV

Jungkook looked at me with disbelief and I started grinning at him nervously.

"I didn't tell you to buy the whole entire store." He said sternly and I sighed, ready to defend myself.

"Okay, I went inside a store that's called Clouds and they basically just opened. There's this guy named J-hope and he got upset because I yelled at him and I was the first customer too! He was so sad and I thought—" He went to take all the onesies and placed it at the back of his car.

"buying the whole rack will make him happy." I hung my head low and Jungkook went to scruff my hair messily.

"You're just too kind." He blurted while looking and figuring out how to take the rack with us. Jungkook snapped his fingers while his mouth opened. He had thought of an idea on how to bring the rack with us.

I paid for that rack too, It'll be a waste if I just left it there.

***

Ting!

Two metals colliding at each other is one of the most annoying things to hear and that's what I've been hearing.

I always questioned my decisions but it is always too late. It's been two hours now, and I don't know where Jungkook is taking me. We were somewhere deep in the woods and I haven't seen a glimpse of Mr. Kim's house.

"Seriously Jungkook, I'm too tired to argue with you. Are you planning on kidnapping me or something? You even used Mr. Kim—" His car immediately went into a stop and my eyes caught the most unbelievable house ever.

So it's true, billionaires have hidden houses like this.

Four guards went to open the door of the car and I immediately went out. They took all the things from the car, emptied it out and took it immediately inside the house.

Someone also offered to park Jungkook's car somewhere and he happily did so.

"Woah." My mouth went wide when they took the both of us in front of the house. Colorful, water fountains and a castle-like house welcomed the both of us.

"It's insane, isn't it?" Jungkook pinched my cheeks and I immediately bit my lip.

"Now I'm scared." I told him honestly and he immediately nodded his head at me.

"Don't worry, we're both scared." We both laughed and suddenly, we were welcomed by Mr. Kim. He was wearing a robe and he was carrying a bottle of champagne with him.

"My in-laws!" He shouted and I knew that he was half-drunk already. Mr.Kim hugged the both of us and it was already six in the afternoon.

I bowed at him and he immediately laughed at me.

"You're my daughter! There's no need for that, Y/N!" He snaked his arms on my shoulders and I laughed awkwardly. Jungkook gave me a thumbs up and I just wanted to smack him in the face.

"I heard that you brought steak and pasta! Luckily there's no chicken, I'm highly allergic to those." He said and I sighed with relief.

You made a good decision, Y/N.

"You also bought a whole rack of those funny pajamas! I'm so proud of my in-laws already! They're doing there job properly." He clapped his hands out of amusement, he finally freed his arms around my shoulders.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." I thanked him for his compliments and he laughed once again.

"Don't call me, Mr. Kim! You should call me, papa and you too Jungkook!" I looked at Jungkook and he awkwardly nodded his head.

"P-papa." I blushed when I said the word and he immediately pinched my cheeks.

"Such a cute lady!" He laughed once again while running his hands to the rack of onesies.

"Oh, I see! I'm going to be the tiger!" Mr. Kim roared at me and I immediately went uncomfortably.

"Jungkook! Wear the bunny one, because you already look like one." He threw the onesie at Jungkook and he immediately caught it with his hands.

He can't even protest to him.

"And you should be the kitty, because I don't know." He tossed me the onesie and the two of us laughed when he gave some of the onesies at his employees.

"The both of you should dress up. I called Sana and Seokjin and they'll be here at exactly eight." I hurriedly went and asked for a restroom and the maid helped me to it.

"Why the cat though?" I pouted at the mirror and i looked at the black cat onesie.

I wanted the unicorn one.

"Hmm, well, Jungkook was legit scared of that man. I guess, I won't too." I adjusted the small little bell that comes from the onesie and I started putting on the hood.

"It has some paws too." I smiled when I started playing around with my costume, even making cat noises. Suddenly, someone opened the bathroom door.

"Meow!" I looked at a flustered Jungkook and he started glaring at me.

"W-what the fuck? Why were you meowing?" He asked and my cheeks went red, very red from embarrassment.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered and he started laughing.

"Were you so emerge with that catsuit?" He asked and I immediately glared at him back.

"At least I'm not a scared bun-bun." I told him and he pulled me outside of the bathroom, he was holding my artificial paws and he smiled at me.

"Stop killing me with your cute looks, Y/N." He whispered at me and I blushed more, causing me to attack with my cute claws.

"Oh, what are the two of you doing?! They're already on their way!" Mr. Kim yelled at us and we immediately ran through the living room of the house.

While running, I noticed Jungkook's adorable cottontail and it made me laugh.

"You have a cute tail." I stated while running and he stopped running.

"Control your hormones and stop staring at my butt." He whispered at me and I shook my head while Mr. Kim went inside a cardboard box.

"Hey, you two!" We both looked at him and he pointed at a huge box at the middle of the room.

"The both of you, go inside the box." He instructed and the both of us went shocked. I gulped and so does he, but we've got no choice at all.

No-no, this is too dangerous, too dark and too close, I'll be too close to Jeon Jungkook.