{chapter fifty eight ~ decisions}

Jungkook's POV

"What have you done?!" Anna slapped Sana on the face and Seokjin immediately came to her aid. Tears started falling down her beautiful face.

"You don't even know what's happening and you're just going to slap her!" I shouted inside the hospital. My voice echoed throughout the hall and everyone started looking at us.

"Please, we should all calm down. We are interrupting patients and the medical staff here." Taehyung pulled Anna away from us and I immediately went beside Sana.

"Jungkook—" Sana sniffed and I hugged her. Many people judge her for who she is, but I know her more than anyone.

"I should probably check on Y/N. Please take care of my sister, Jeon." Seokjin instructed me and I immediately complied.

"Hey, you should stop crying." I softly patted her back and she cried more. A sigh escaped from my mouth and I immediately told her to go to the rooftop, maybe for some fresh air.

She nodded her head and we went there immediately. The moment I felt fresh air invading my body, I just felt a little bit more relaxed.

Sana sighed as she felt the cold air embraced her.

"I just hate myself." She mumbled and I glared at her.

"You did nothing wrong, Sana." I reassured her and she laughed at me.

"Ya! I hurt Y/N and you act like that. Just go and comfort that bitch—" I hugged her once again and I could feel her crying again.

"I told you to stop doing this!" She pushed me away and I started laughing at her arrogance.

"Then stop acting like this." I stated while rubbing her hair and she scoffed at me.

"Stop acting like what?" She crossed her arms and I pinched her nose, making her flinch.

"Arrgh! Jeon Jungkook!" She groaned at me and I immediately laughed ather silly face. We both made eye contact and her face started blushing immediately.

"Stop acting like your tough and show them who you truly are." I said and she snorted as a response.

"You know what? It's not my fault actually. It's all your fault." She pointed at me and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"You know, making me fall in love like that. At first, I thought it was sincere. You were soft, a little bit timid and blushed whenever we made eye contact." Sana looked up through the skies while I looked at her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry—" I said sincerely and she started laughing at me.

"Too late. You know why?" She asked and I simply shook my head while she gave me a sad smile.

"I'm so deep, so deep that no one can reach me anymore, except for you. It's hopeless though, you–love Y/N." I know how much she was trying to stop herself from crying.

I've hurt so many people because of my stupid decisions.

"Jungkook, maybe it's time for me to let you go. Go ahead and show how much you love her." I looked at her with wide eyes and she immediately forced herself to smile at me.

"How about Seokjin?" I asked her and she giggled a little bit.

"You see how much Y/N looks at you? How much she tries her best to conceal her feelings for you?" She asked nonstop and I shook my head off.

"You know what, that's the problem with you. You don't see how many people loves you! I mean—seriously, you're such an ignorant man." Sana insulted me and I laughed it off. She immediately patted my shoulders and she showed me her phone.

"She's looking for you." Sana said and I immediately read the text message.

Seokjin :

Where's Jungkook ? Y/N is awake and she's looking for him. ASAP, hurry up, she's crying like crazy!

"What are you waiting for? Do you want to mess this up again?" Sana asked me and I shook my head as a response and immediately ran downstairs.

"I'm rooting for you, Jeon Jungkook!" She shouted and I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins.

My mind went hazy, just thinking of her crying is the worst absolute thing in the world.

I bumped into a doctor and I hurriedly apologized. I was at the third floor already and she was at the emergency ward, which was downstairs.

Someone called me and Anna saw me running but I couldn't care less. All I want to see is Y/N.

"What's wrong— Jungkook!" She shouted as I passed by her and she immediately followed me downstairs. I went inside the emergency ward and looked for Y/N.

"Jungkook, I swear to—" Anna was interrupted by a loud yell and I immediately went into that direction.

"Let go of me! Jungkook!" She cried and the moment our eyes met, it all stopped. All I could see was her and all she could see was me.

"I'm here." I said and I saw tears streaming down her eyes. She immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm scared, Jungkook. I'm so scared." She told me and I cried as soon as I felt her hugging me. Everyone at the hospital sighed out of relief.

"No one will hurt you, okay? There are a lot of people who can protect you, here. I am here, Anna is here, Taehyung is here, Namjoon is here, your doctor is here and Seokjin is here." I kissed her forehead as a reassurance that no one will harm her anymore.

Seokjin and I made eye contact, his eyes were cold, empty and emotionless.

"Jungkook." Y/N said while nodding her head and Seokjin smiled at me sadly while getting out of the ward immediately.

"Let's go back to your bed, okay?" I asked her softly and she nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, I just panicked." She said honestly while going back to her bed and Anna hugged her tightly.

"Too tight!" She complained and Anna started smacking Y/N's arm.

"You big baby! Crying and all for this fucking man when you already have a boyfriend!" She cried out in front of her best friend and Y/N immediately bit her bottom lip.

"I think it's time for you to decide, Y/N and you won't grant access from me to help you. It's for the best." Anna said while wiping her tears and I quickly looked away from Y/N.

"You need to choose, Y/N. Is it Seokjin or Jungkook?"