7

FIVE SET UP A MEETING WITH CHA CHA AND HAZEL, After some convincing, Luther agreed to go with them to pull this off. Five knew Hazel and Cha Cha would go for it. They were desperate for their case back. The question was, would Eric come or not. Five voted no because he didn't want Eric to get hurt. Eric disagreed.

"I'm not some fragile barbie!" He shouted and Five chuckled dryly.

"You ARE a fragile doll though. You're like... a china doll!" He replied with a smirk. Eric rolled his eyes dramatically, walking around.

"I've never heard of a black Chinese person." He stated sassily, finally planting his feet in front of Five so he could glare at the boy. Five raised an eyebrow challengingly.

"It's called Blasian." He said smugly which made Eric even more mad. He hated when Five acted all high and mighty. Okay maybe he didn't hate it but right now he did.

"I'm going okay. I get to decide on where I go and I'm going." He finished, Five could tell that Eric wasn't going to drop this so he got up.

"Fine. Just stay behind me okay." He muttered, walking outside towards the car. Eric followed with a proud smile considering the fact that he didn't expect to win that. Luther was waiting for them outside with a look of amusement and annoyance all in one.

"Are you two done fighting like an old married couple." He asked sarcastically and Five rolled his eyes.

"Are you and Allison done acting like southern cousins with incest?" He hissed and Luther's eyes widened. Eric had to put a hand on his mouth to stifle his laugh. Luther put the gear on and backed the car out onto the road.

"So how did you even get a meeting with these too? Also how do you know they won't just kill you and take the case?" He questioned, making Five turn to him. Five was on the drivers side and Eric was in the back. Eric preferred the back instead of the front beside Luther.

"They need me alive and also this case means everything to them. Well their old case did. Until they were dumb enough to leave it out to where Klaus could grab it. That man's like a 3 year old, you can't keep anything in his reach or it will be ruined." Five said and he pulled out a map. Eric bit his nails as he listened to the conversation. Luther growled and spoke quickly.

"How would you know, you've been gone most of his life."

"How would YOU know, from what I've heard you spent your time at the house sucking faces with Allison then going off to the moon to do some fake porn hunt with dad." Five said and scoffed as he spoke. Eric's mouth dropped open in shock and he almost choked on a laugh. It was kinda hot how Five just snapped back like that. Then again Eric would never admit that out loud. Luther's fists clenched on the wheel, crushing the material under his strong hands. Eric felt himself shiver while Five just rolled his eyes.

"Luther, stop acting like the hulk and just drive. We need to get there before they do." He stated, picking at his nails, bored.

"How about you stop acting immature, Five." Luther replied and Eric could tell that he was practically popping a vain. Five really knew how to get his siblings riled up.

"Oh I'm acting immature-"

"This is the place right?" Eric asked, trying to stop the escalating argument between the brothers. Five looked at the map then at the road they were on and nodded.

"Yeah. Okay park here." He directed Luther and the man complied, pulling off to the shoulder of the road and putting the vehicle on park.

"What now?" Eric asked softly and Five put his hands behind his head and sat back.

"Now, Doll, we wait." He closed his eyes and Eric watched him with interest. Soon Five was softly snoring, mumbling things in his sleep. Eric found it immensely cute and his heart was overwhelmed with the sight. Luther, however, was glaring at Eric and the darker boy knew that if looks could kill, he'd be dead. Eric was thankful that wasn't Luther's power. He turned and looked back at the big man. They stared at each other for a moment before Luther shifted his glance.

"I don't know what game you're playing but it's pathetic." He mumbled and Eric squinted with confusion.

"Game?" He asked and Luther nodded, turning back to look at him.

"Yes. Game. You're using my brother aren't you. You're seducing him to-"

"Seducing?!" Eric couldn't help it, he laughed. The idea of him purposefully seducing someone for something was hilarious. Eric wasn't a looker, in his opinion, he through he was too skinny and all too weak. Not the seducing type at all.

"I'm not seducing Five." He said as he laughed but Luther still didn't seem amused.

"Yes you are. Why else would you go around flirting with him?" He questioned, making Eric roll his eyes.

"Maybe because he's sweet and funny and flirt-worthy." He replied sarcastically and Luther turned back forward.

"I don't know who you think you are but my brother is not sweet. He's selfish and he only cares about himself. I hope you don't expect for him to actually want a boyfriend or anything. Five's not the type for that." Eric's blood boiled at the way Luther spoke of Five. He didn't like that at all, no brother should call his relative 'selfish'.

"If Five was selfish, he wouldn't have saved my life back at the diner." Eric said and Luther shook his head.

"He probably just didn't want blood on his hands." The older man countered and before Eric, who was very very angry, could disagree, Five jolted awake.

"They're here." He whispered in a stern voice and everyone in the car looked forward, seeing a man and a woman wearing masks walk toward them.