Part 8

Tzuyu's POV

I don't really want to make Mina jealous.. These guys forced me to do so..

Twice gc

SavageTzuYoda: unnies? Are you guys still awake? I'm gonna go to the convenience store for a while..

GodHyomas: alright, be back by twelve.. You know how Minari freaks out without you..

SavageTzuYoda: haha, very funny unnie..

NabongBunny: just go you underaged kid..

EagleDubu: yah.. Don't call him that..

NabongBunny: sorry, talking eagle..

EagleDubu: 🙄🙄

SavageTzuYoda: OK.. I'll.. Just.. Go..

I didn't really go to the convenience store.. I went to Vkook's house..

" yah.. Good thing you came.. I thought your unnies won't let you.. "
Jungkook..

" I told them I'm going to the convenience store.. Plus Yuna and the others are in our house.. They have it under control.. " I told them..

" so.. You ready to go? " V..

" alright.. Let's go.. "

We went to the underground HQ

This is where we talk about plans for some important stuff.. My unnies don't know about it..

Well you see..we are against other idols.. You probably never noticed that yet..

HQ

Yejiiiii: yah.. Yuna is still in your dorm boi!

SavageTzuYoda: don't worry.. I already told Lia about it..

Yejiiiii: oh OK.. Is Mina alright?

SavageTzuYoda: already asleep..

Yejiiiii: alright..

Holy sheet of mother Flippin GodJihyo paper! It's already past 12..jeez.. I never knew it takes us 2 hours to drive here..

" OOF.. I gotta go peeps.. Mina will freak out again.. "

" see Ya. " Jungkook..

I ran all the way to the dorm to see a standing penguin with arms crossed and tapping her foot repetitively.

" Where have you been? "

" convenience store. "

" what took you so long? "

" traffic? "

" the convenience store is just a few walks away from the dorm and you didn't bring your car.. ". This girl is so observant!

" Um.. Gotta go to sleep! " I said as I was walking towards my room..

She sighed as she went back to sleep..

MaknaeLineRules

SavageTzuYoda: Minari nearly caught me!

EagleDubu: I know.. I've been watching you guys from the stairs!

SavageTzuYoda: is Chae still awake?

EagleDubu: nope.. Sound asleep with rosé

EagleDubu: when will you and Mina even confess to each other?

SavageTzuYoda: I'm still waiting for the right time..

EagleDubu: well this is the right time! Do it while the unnies are already asleep! I can see Mina still playing her phone downstairs..

SavageTzuyoda: you know what? I'm doing it.. But I ain't doing it in person boi! I'm texting her..

EagleDubu: BOI IM WATCHING YOU! DONT YOU DARE TEXT HER! DO IT IN PERSON BISH!

SavageTzuYoda: fine you eagle-eyed eagle! You might wake the others up because of your capitalization spamming..

EagleDubu: just fucking do it you stupid Yoda

SavageTzuYoda: fine!