Part 11

Tzuyu's POV

Jihyo suddenly kicked me from the chat..

Da fuq?

Well, I don't really care.. I went outside to get some fresh air when I suddenly bumped into someone..

" A-ah! Sorry about that sir! " she said as she was bowing..

" it's alright.. " I replied.. She smiled at me so I smiled back as I walked away..

She looks familiar..

I went to the ice cream parlor to see Lisa and Rosé there..

" Wazzup Tzuyu? " Rose said..

" just gonna buy some ice cream.. " I said as they both nodded..

" how are you and Mina? " Lisa asked..

" good.. " I said..

" OK? ".

I got a text from Jihyo..

Chou Flippin Tzuyu! Where da fuq are you, BISH?! Come home or you'll get a belt mark on your ass!
Sent 9:07

Jeez.. Da fuq is wrong with Jihyo these days?

I bought an ice cream so I can eat all the way there..

As I arrived, Jihyo was there, standing in front of me.. Looking like she wants to kill me...

" what? "

" Nothing.. "

" Seriously?! You made me come back here for nothing? " I asked with an annoyed look...

" nope.. It's that Minari won't let us wake her up.. So I thought you might be the one she will open up to.. "

Sigh.. " fine.. "

" good. "

I went to Minari's bed and slightly shook her again and again.

" yah.. Mina unnie.. Time to wake up~" she shakes her head and tells me

" five more minutes " she said as she covered her face with a pillow..

" alright then.. Yuna~ Minari doesnt want to wake up.. Can you come with me to the store? " I pretended to call Yuna..

And if course, she sits up and hugs me..

" OK.. OK.. I will come with you. "

Still an adorable kid...

I kissed her forehead..