Part 22

It's already the end people! Thanks for reading this story! I kinda tried to finish this early because of the books I need to continue! But, I hope you enjoyed this story!
-------------------/-

A few months later after Tzuyu's death.. Or is he?

3rd person's POV

After Tzuyu died.. Mina never opened up to anyone.. Not her best friends.. Not her family..

She became a cold hearted person.. She promised herself she would never date anyone else again..

Mina's POV

I got a text from Jihyo..

Jihyomas🚂

Hey, Minari.. Do you wanna hangout with us?
√ seen

No thanks.. I don't feel like going out today..
√ sent..

Oh come on.. It's important.. Please Mina?
√ seen

Fine..
√ Sent..

I dressed up as I went to the cafe they always go to..

For some reason, they all have red noses and puffy eyes, but they look happy.. Especially Chae and Dahyun..

Did they cry with joy...or?

" I'm here. " I said with no emotions..

" Mina! " they all said in unison as they hugged me..

" what's with the hug? Just because I never came out of the dorm for months? " I said..

" we missed you.. Especially a guy.. " Jihyo said while smiling..

" you guys know I don't date anymore.. Right?? " I said confusedly..

" Awe.. You don't date anymore? " a very familiar voice said as tears started to form in my eyes..

I stared at him in shock and joy at the same time as he opened his arms wide, signalling a hug...

I rushed to him as I hugged him with all the strength I have..

I cried one more time in his chest as the others were crying too..

" did you really miss me that much?? " he said while chuckling as he hugged me back..

" of course I did.. I thought you died.. " I said to him as I was punching his chest lightly..

" do you want me to die? " he said as he pulled away from the hug..

" What?! No! " I said as I stared at him..

" alright, I'm sorry for leaving you.. I promise I won't leave you again.. " he said as he lifts me up from the ground..

I smiled again for once in months..

It's the happiest smile I ever gave..

" you better be.. " I said as I kissed him softly with the others squealing and jumping and cheering with joy..

------------

Wait! Don't leave yet! There is still another chapter which shows what happened to them now.. ( not in real life though )

But I'm still making it..