Valerie

*Content warning: Sexual harassment/abuse*

Weeks passed as Brandon practically became like any other senior at his school. He and Valerie were becoming really good friends, the other students were warming up to him.

Brandon quickly learned that he was attractive to other girls and they gave him an amazing amount of attention. He couldn't help that it somewhat fed a deep egotism within him.

Today seemed like a normal day. Brandon excused himself from class to use the bathroom when his sensitive ears picked up a odd noise from one of the bathroom stalls. A sort of sighing, slight gagging sound that alarmed him.

The stall door was unlocked.

Brandon quickly swung the door open.

"Aaah!!! Fuck!"

A curly haired boy crouching on the toilet seat threw his arms open wide in surprise. Dropping a collection of pipes and weed. Along with a powdery substance.

"I-I'm sorry." Brandon said dumbfounded at the sight.

"Shit, fuck, shit fuck! What the fuck man, have you ever..." the guy had nervous ticks, "you ever fucking knock man?"

"Sorry."

"No, no, fuck you man. How's a man supposed to have privacy in a school bathroom to smoke weed and do some work? You ever think of that."

Brandon looked to the paraphernalia on the ground, the guy followed his gaze, "you gonna fuckin' rat me out?"

"No, it's not really any of my business." Brandon admitted truthfully. Then his curiosity got the better of him, "what is it?"

"It's weed and Pac man." The guy ticked. Rubbing his nose with the back of his first finger.

Brandon knew what weed was. His mother, being a nurse had told him horror stories about patients being unable to even tell her their address so they could call their family to pick them up because of how high they were. But he never heard of Pac.

"What's Pac?"

"What is Pac? What is," the guy scoffed as if it was crazy that someone had never heard of it, Suddenly he paused, "first of all, I've never seen you before, who are you?"

"Brandon." Brandon paused, "Brandon Beyer."

"Holy shit. The Brandon Beyer?" Brandon's eyebrows raised in surprise,

"You know me?"

"I don't know you, know you. My friends know you."

Something snapped in Brandon's mind then. The very fact that this drug head was friends with his tormentors brought some anger to the surface. Brandon's jaw tightened at the memory of being pushed by some of the kids in 7th grade. He closed his eyes for a moment to calm down,

"Fuck man. My friends would love to see you now. The guy who broke Caitlyn Denheys hand. Holy shit."

"Caitlyn goes here?" Brandon asked. Somewhat hopeful, why? He wasn't sure.

"Oh yeah. Been here all 4 years." The curly haired drug guy cleared his throat, and threw out his left hand, "David Kyle. Friends call me Dewey."

Brandon shook his hand, somewhere in the back of his mind, a voice told him to tear it off his body.

School let out at its regular time. Valerie was waiting for him at his locker. Brandon instantly smiled,

"You look happy." Valerie smiled back.