~ONE~

"I really can't stay."

"But baby it's cold outside." Deceits familiar cold touch grazed over his shoulders and he giggled softly. "I've got to go away."

"But baby it's cold outside!" Deceit smiled at him and pulled him closer as they slightly danced to the song."This evening has been-"  Deceit cut him off "Been hoping that you'd drop in." Patton giggled more as he gently pushed him away "so very nice."

"I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice." Deceit held onto the smaller males hands and carefully spun him. "Virgil will start to worry." His gentle smile faded as he thought about how worry filled Virgil could be, escpecially now that he had started to date the lying side. Deceit held him close "Beautiful, what's your hurry?" Patton shook his head "Logan will be pacing the floor..." Deceit led him over to the couch "Listen to the fireplace roar." Patton smiled and stood up "So really, I'd better scurry." Deceit pouted "Beautiful, please don't hurry." Patton giggled "But maybe just a half a drink more.." Deceit was instantly happier "Put some records on while I pour!"

Patton tried to stand back up and head over to the door "The neighbors might faint." Deceit firmly but gently gripped Pattons wrist "Baby, it's bad out there." Deceit passed Patton a glass of gold liquid. He sipped it and his light blue aura faded and started to flicker like a dying candle "Say what's in this drink..?" Deceit ignored the moral sides question as he pulled him close "No cabs to be had out there" Patton gazed up at Deceit "I wish I knew how..." Deceit smirked and tilted his head up more "Your eyes are like starlight now." Patton shook his head, trying to snap out of the trance he was entering "to break this spell..." Deceit smirked even more and gently removed the white beanie from Pattons head "I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell."

Patton backed away into the wall and he was in denial as his aura kept fading and he got weaker and weaker "I ought to say no, no, no sir..." Deceit followed him and once again tilted his head up so the smaller side was looking up at him "Mind if I move in closer?" Patton let Deceit get closer to him "At least I can say that I tried..." A bright pink blush covered Pattons freckled cheeks as Deceit moved in slightly more "Where's the sense in hurting my pride?" Patton ducked under Deceits arm and quickly walked over to the door but once again he was pulled back "I really can't stay-" Deceits soft kisses littered his neck but Deceit pulled away and smirked as he held him close "Baby, don't hold out."

Patton felt his eyes start to shut as his legs gave way. He collapsed into Deceit's, now cold, embrace and his aura faded completely as Deceit's chilling voice sang "Oh but it's cold outside~"